Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Need a Powerful Dedicated Server  (Read 5856 times)

Crystal

• View Profile
Need a Powerful Dedicated Server
« on: March 17, 2017, 03:28:00 AM »
Hi,
I am relatively new to dedicated servers. I need a powerful dedicated server, something with minimum 12 fast cores/24 hyper threading. I would rather appreciate if someone suggests me more cores and faster processor. The purpose of the dedicated server is to run a program that can access all the computers resources to speed up the process. So if the dedicated server has 12 or 24 or 32 cores it can access them all. My PC is quite underpowered and the application needs to be running 24/7 accessing all of the computers/dedicated servers resources.

Can anyone guide me a good product at a cheaper cost that fulfills my requirement? Can you overclock a dedicated server? I am also interested in private clouds and I see very little differences between them and a dedicated server. To my knowledge, the resources are not shared like a VPS or a public cloud. Thanks!

Ingtant

• View Profile
Re: Need a Powerful Dedicated Server
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 08:42:49 AM »
If you are interested in getting a quality dedicated server, have a look at plans from hostsailor.com.
They are 100% reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

Crystal

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 03:26:36 AM »
Thanks

I would be pleased if you give me information regarding overclocking a dedicated server? I am also interested in private clouds and I see very little differences between them and a dedicated server. To my knowledge, the resources are not shared like a VPS or a public cloud.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2017, 05:05:16 AM »
I know that foxcloud.net is professional web host offering dedicated servers in Netherlands.
The system support has been extremely helpful.. the servers are fast.. the cpanel is well stocked.. and I am extremely happy with their service.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2017, 02:54:54 AM »
 I'd advise you to use servers from Okayservers.com that have good performance and stability. Support staff is knowledgeable and very fast to respond.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2017, 02:56:42 AM »
I can point out that dcxv.com support is fine, they have always answered my questions in a timely manner. So far I have been very pleased. I have not noticed any downtime or slow browsing speed. They offer powerful managed servers at good rates.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2017, 03:48:07 AM »
You will be pleased dealing with Okayservers.com solutions and will receive trustworthy service, solid servers and affordable pricing.

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2017, 08:40:18 AM »
Quality and reliable powerful servers are available from a2hosting.com and hostsailor.com.
Their support staff has a fast response time, never had any problems with the servers going down .
Prices are affordable for the webmasters with a tight budget.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2017, 07:38:26 AM »
I must say that I am satisfied using superbithost.com service, their online support is always available to help if you have a problem.
As soon as I had a question I went on and had an answer in under 15-30 seconds. The service is excellent.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2017, 03:20:18 AM »
  As an alternative option I can say servers from a1dedicatedservers.com are worth your attention. They are well-balanced and cost not much. Plans are full-featured and support is helpful around the clock.

AliceBrown

• View Profile
    • EUKHOST
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2017, 11:24:51 PM »
Check out the Managed Dedicated Servers from eUKhost with 25GB backup storage FREE with every server. Visit - https://goo.gl/N743MT   to know more
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 11:32:56 PM by AliceBrown »

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2017, 04:10:28 AM »
 If you are in search of server hosting you can use Okayservers.com deals. With their plans you will receive highest performance and really polite responsive staff.