Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: stable cloud based hosting  (Read 4404 times)

DonAway

• View Profile
stable cloud based hosting
« on: April 06, 2017, 05:03:55 AM »
 I need host that I can trust my projects in terms of stability.
What cloud based hosts can you recommend me to look at?
I have found Everest.net - any info on this web host?
What can you say about their customer support?

Thanks in advance.

RecStock

• View Profile
Re: stable cloud based hosting
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2017, 07:08:01 AM »
I can draw your attention to digitalserver.com.mx web hosting deals. They have nice cloud hosting packages at good rates.
The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2017, 05:19:13 AM »
According to my research Everest.net provider has been rock solid from the beginning and offering reasonable pricing with highest stability and performance, you won't regret of using them.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2017, 02:03:14 AM »
I would say that rareservers.com is one of the best web hosts I've tried. Their ssd cloud hosting deals look great.

Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up. Pages load fast.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2017, 04:23:17 AM »
 I recommend you to do research on them via google search and define with specs you need. In accordance to my own research I believe you can trust Everest.net services, because they have responsive support and reasonable pricing on their featured plans.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2017, 02:57:18 AM »
==>> http://www.viux.com/

They're really helpful and they value their customer.. They do not farm out telephone support overseas, you can get a knowledgeable rep on the line for real-time chat or very responsive email support. And great prices too. Highly recommended.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2017, 06:15:28 AM »
I have asked ssdcloudservers.com team to help me even with issues of my own making, and they have cheerfully and promptly fixed them for me. I unhesitatingly rate them five stars for support, and four and a half for everything else. I am happy and enjoy using this decent hosting service. They offer nice cloud hosting packages.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2017, 05:38:54 AM »
So far I have never had a problem with Everest.net cloud ssd hosting service. Reliability is 100% and I do not know how those guys keep their service so high.