Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Shared plan to sign up with ...  (Read 1959 times)

Maichik

• View Profile
Shared plan to sign up with ...
« on: December 01, 2021, 12:56:35 PM »
Comparing plans from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com, which way is better to follow for hosting a forum?

ryanwuk

• View Profile
Re: Shared plan to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2021, 05:03:27 AM »
Shared hosting is the best solution for those who want to start their online presence at an affordable cost.
So, for affordable and reliable shared hosting services, WHUK will be the right option for you. They provide free migration,
30-day money-back and 24/7 instant live chat support. Their UK cPanel hosting service is the best solution for basic HTML,
static websites, and medium-size traffic websites.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2021, 03:04:24 AM »
I chose Rockhoster.com VPS hosting service over 8 months ago. I host 5 wordpress blogs at their VPS and must say that I am happy with uptime, speed and their tech support is always online and ready to help. I contacted them via Skype and they explained me everything I needed to know.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2021, 11:35:49 AM »
Quality shared plans are available from kvchosting.net and hosting.uk.
Very simple and straight forward, I highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a simple way to host any service, site, app and whatever.