Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Right VPS to have a deal with ...  (Read 2191 times)

Egrikolla

• View Profile
Right VPS to have a deal with ...
« on: January 17, 2022, 12:27:25 PM »
VPS plans from kvchosting.net and serverhino.com are attractive for me and I have to select the best one, so what should I do?

Divya165

• Divya Patil
    • View Profile
    • bodHOST
Re: Right VPS to have a deal with ...
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2022, 02:16:48 AM »
Both are the best hosting providers, If you are looking the best and cheap hosting provider go with Host.co.in one of the cheap VPS Hosting in India.

Also you get 15% OFF on VPS Hosting plans - Use Code - NY15 - Offer end on 31/01/022. Hurry Up avail to this offer now!

Best Features:

High SSD Storage
Full Root Access
Daily Backup
Maximum Performance
99.95% Uptime SLA
24/7 Live Support

ryanwuk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2022, 07:19:51 AM »
WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2022, 01:11:57 AM »
Well, kvchosting.net is by far the best. I have been with them for more then 8 months now (have shared and reseller accounts) and I can not recall when was the last time I had to write a ticket. Their support was very quick and solved all the troubles. Worth my money and I will continue doing business with them.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko