Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Looking for a dedicated server with ddos Protection (Los Angeles, USA)  (Read 2967 times)

RecStock

• View Profile
Hello

I need a dedicated server in the USA, Los Angeles
Need a DDos Protected hosting 500 SSD gbs
Budget : 100 usd
Xeon E5
24gb memory+
What are your views on GThost.com dedicated server hosting solutions?
Are they reliable? Any reviews, please?
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

david007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
Hi, i can suggest you for bodHOST. bodHOST has best managed Dedicated Hosting Plans. They have best featuers and plans with affordable in price. Managed Dedicated Hosting Plans start from $86/Mo only.

lukesoke

• View Profile
This is an excellent post I seen thanks to share it. It is really what I wanted to see hope in future you will continue for sharing such a excellent post. driving directions mapquest

MarcoXX

• View Profile
What a world of difference than the web host I had! GThost.com support has been nothing but phenomenal.
Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.

Highly recommended.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
If you’re looking for a fast dedicated hosting service, don’t look any further. A contract with Ownwebservers gives you access to turbo servers that Ownwebservers describes as 20 times faster than conventional servers. This provider offers great features that can satisfy both professional web developers and less-experienced clients. With Ownwebservers pricing plans, you can get reliable and fast server hosting.

Also you can get 10% OFF Dedicated Hosting on plans - Code - DH10. Hurry Up avail to this offer now!

AMD EPYC 7402P

• Includes 1-Year FREE Domain
• 24 Cores
• 2.8GHz
• 128MB
• RAM : 128GB
• STORAGE (HW RAID): 4 x 1TB SSD
• Operating System: Centos 7
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support
• DDOS Security: Optional

>>>> Price $224.10 /mo.. With using code DH10 | Order Now
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

webhostingworld

• View Profile
The abbreviation "DDOS" refers to "denial of service assaults." In order for DDOS prevention to function properly, a methodology and sophisticated software are utilised to monitor the traffic which is directed toward the website.
When shopping for a dedicated server, there are a few factors you should keep in mind, including the following: 1. your requirements
2.protective measures and devices
3. assistance with technology 4. your financial plan
5. services for data backup
6.uptime

Alexcarter

• View Profile
Happy with these guys and can highly recommend GThost.com dedicated server hosting service to others.
I can't but praise this team of support folks enough - they make things look so easy, they have not had any downtime since I have been a customer.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/