Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Windows Server/VPS Needed  (Read 3989 times)

RecStock

• View Profile
Windows Server/VPS Needed
« on: October 02, 2023, 08:00:20 AM »
Hi guys, I have been trying to find a perfect host for the following server/vps specs
8cores
8GB Ram
160GB+ Storage
2.4GHZ or 3GHZ
2 IPV4
Full Remote Access

Current Budget Is anything less than 50$
I have checked Allwebhost.com but I have never used them. I need good uptime and reliability.
Any suggestion of hosts apart from the mentioned above? Or Which Is the best from the above mentioned.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
Re: Windows Server/VPS Needed
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2023, 06:15:05 AM »
MyResellerHome is the most reputable web hosting company. Our WordPress hosting services are accessible to everyone. The most basic package costs $3 per month. It includes services such as unmetered bandwidth, 50K visitors per minute, and more. Please see our website for further information.

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2023, 12:23:23 PM »
KVChosting.net and hostsailor.com VPS plans are full-featured and low cost.
No problems at all. I feel confident that my sites are up and running at all times.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2023, 06:01:28 AM »
I and a friend decided to go in on a VPS and we chose Allwebhost.com provider. The service is great! It's a lot faster than my previous web hosting.
The billing people are kind and generous and always answer my questions in a professional manner. One of the best web hosts out there.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2023, 05:19:24 AM »
What a world of difference than the web host I had! GTHost.com vps hosting has been nothing but phenomenal.
These guys are willing to walk not just an extra mile but five more miles with you. Hot-Swappable Redundant Power Supplies, Fans and Drive Trays.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2023, 11:25:34 AM »
VPS plans from qhoster.com and owned-networks.net are worth trying.
Zero downtime and excellent customer service!

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2023, 05:49:40 AM »
Try RegVPS.com - Go and compare yourself, with the support and uptime, you really can't go wrong with them.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

DanielClark165

• Daniel Clark
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2023, 04:08:02 AM »
If you are looking for reliable and flexible hosting options, then bodHOST’s Halloween sale is the perfect opportunity to grab a 20% discount on their Linux and Windows VPS hosting plans. With the code GHOSTLY20, you can experience the power of dedicated resources without the high cost of a dedicated server. bodHOST’s VPS hosting provides complete control, flexibility, and reliability with guaranteed uptime. Don’t miss this chance to elevate your hosting experience!

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2023, 11:20:38 AM »
Plans from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
 Their servers are responsive, the network is fast, and the customer service is excellent.