Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: black.host vs planethoster.com  (Read 2966 times)

Ingtant

• View Profile
black.host vs planethoster.com
« on: October 03, 2023, 10:04:07 AM »
Which shared account should I have a deal with - black.host or planethoster.com?

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
Re: black.host vs planethoster.com
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2023, 12:29:17 PM »
If you are looking for a generic hosting provider, I found here OwnWebServers one of the best and cheap web hosting provider in the US. The prices are competitive starts at $3/month, and you get free site transfers and a decent website builder package with every plan.

Customer Support: Phone, chat, ticket available 24/7/365
Security: Two-factor authentication is standard, and free SSL certificates are offered via Let's Encrypt.
Backup: Automated daily backups.
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2023, 02:15:44 AM »
Well, just do a comparison research to get a well-marked picture of true web hosts.

You can trust Web Host Pro cpanel web host - They're cheap, bandwidth is plenty and domains unlimited but you get what you pay for!
It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2023, 12:04:30 PM »
Shared accounts from qhoster.com and owned-networks.net are worthwhile.
Great experience with these Companies. Never a problem and great support! Communication is always on time and the answers are always correct!

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2023, 04:23:44 AM »
I was recommended to try CoinsHosting.com as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support.
I have not been disappointed. Site uploaded and mail lists set up without a hitch - and any technical query dealt with immediately.
Use coupon: COINSHOSTING (50% OFF) for shared, vps hosting solutions.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2023, 01:58:46 AM »
Try out MyResellerHome web hosting service. Our shared hosting plans start at $2 per month. It includes services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, unlimited bandwidth, cPanel, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2024, 02:44:44 AM »
I don't think I will ever leave. I can not express how happy I am with Rockhoster.com website hosting services.
I dont really enjoy learning about web servers and stuff, however, I have enjoyed getting everything setup, you just need to have a level of patience and explain everything in detail and everything will happen.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!