Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: ownwebservers.com vs black.host  (Read 3949 times)

Littoc

• View Profile
ownwebservers.com vs black.host
« on: October 26, 2023, 12:49:13 PM »
Server to sign up with ... which one is better to follow and why - ownwebservers.com or black.host?

RecStock

• View Profile
Re: ownwebservers.com vs black.host
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2023, 03:52:26 AM »
Absolutely GREAT customer service! I love being able to chat with regvps.com 24/7 support with almost immediate response.
No waiting for a "ticket" to be responded to on most minor issues. They upgraded the quality of my server WITHOUT raising my prices! It's much faster! Like their dedicated servers.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2023, 08:33:18 AM »
Check out servers from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and planethoster.com.
All packages are excellent value for money and are backed by supreme uptime and speedy and knowledgeable customer service; whenever I have a problem - which is rare to occur - or question, a live representative is generally online to help me out instantly.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2023, 03:35:27 AM »
Excellent so far. The support is amazing. I have Ownwebservers.com vps account and the flexibility is great.
This host is offering a smashing deal on VPS hosting with a whopping 50%+ discount using code "VPS50".
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2023, 02:54:40 AM »
You may notice many different kinds of web hosting providers and all of them are top of their quality.
Try GTHost.com dedicated servers in multiple locations (over 17 to choose from). The server solutions provide affordable, reliable and fast service for your website with 24/7 customer support, in-house maintenance, low-cost trial periods, unmetered bandwidth and FREE setup in less than 15 minutes.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/