Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: libertyvps.net vs rockhoster.com  (Read 4082 times)

Ingtant

• View Profile
libertyvps.net vs rockhoster.com
« on: November 01, 2023, 12:20:41 PM »
Which VPS should I have a deal with - libertyvps.net or rockhoster.com?
If you were me, which way would you go and why?

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: libertyvps.net vs rockhoster.com
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2023, 03:40:00 AM »
The pricing is cheap and up time seems to be 99.999%! I have really enjoyed having my site hosted by Rockhoster.com kvm vps, as the people there, are very friendly and are quick to respond to your inquiry if the need arises. I also, have had no major downtime. When i transfer my files they are so fast.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2023, 11:36:13 AM »
OWnWebServers is one of the biggest names in the hosting market overall. It provides multiple types of server hosting plans, ranging from basic shared servers to dedicated options.

When it comes to buying a dedicated server, OWnWebServers offers three tiers, starting at $105 per month with a three-year commitment. Every package includes a free SSL certificate, a domain name, a custom cPanel dashboard, and multiple dedicated IP addresses.

Here’s what you get with the Standard dedicated server plan, in terms of hardware:

XEON E5 2620v3
CPU: 6 Cores
RAM : 32GB
Bandwidth: 5 TB
STORAGE (HW RAID) : 2 X 1TB SSD

Great deal from ownwebservers 20% OFF Best Dedicated Hosting on plans - Code - DEDI20. The offer is limited time.
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2023, 04:19:09 AM »
It's truly amazing how inexpensive yet fast and reliable these guys are. 100% satisfied with Libertyvps.net Bitcoin VPS services.
The features they offer are nearly endless, and their customer support is simply outstanding. The price is sweet!
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2023, 05:54:29 AM »
If you want excellent, prompt customer service for a very reasonable annual fee, then I wholeheartedly recommend GTHost.com cheap vps solutions.
Servers with local storage keep all data on a local RAID1 to provide fault tolerance in case of hardware defects.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko