Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Dedicated server for virtualization  (Read 2058 times)

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Dedicated server for virtualization
« on: May 30, 2024, 01:34:54 AM »
Hi guys,
I'm looking for a dedicated server in EU/US for virtualization.
Currently looking for a server with this specs
Xeon based CPU: 6 Core at least
Ram: above 32, Port 1GB, 1TB SSD Storage, above 20 TB BW/m, + 3 Ips
My budget is up to $100/mo.
Do you know anything about Regvps.com server hosting solutions?
What server locations do they offer? Any reviews? Alternatives?
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
Re: Dedicated server for virtualization
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2024, 04:41:06 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the best and affordable web hosting services. The basic package starts at $119 per month. It also incorporates extra characteristics as mentioned in the plan. For additional information, please visit our website.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2024, 05:50:36 AM »
I'd highly recommend Regvps.com to every webmaster looking for a reliable web host. Customer support replies in 5 MINUTES! The Control Panel has everything you need.
They certainly give me the impression that they not only want my business but want me to be satisfied and are willing to invest in building a relationship with their customers.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2024, 12:47:56 PM »
Have a look at servers from decent hosting companies: hostingsource.com and swisslayer.com.
Excellent customer service, they make me very happy, always at service, prompt response, 100 percentage cooperative and stable  servers and knowledgeable team.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2024, 05:07:26 AM »
Now everything works like a clock and I am happy running my site at Regvps.com servers. Recommend this host to others.
Like this package: Server E5-2680 - $59/month, CPU Intel Xeon E5-2680, RAM 16GB, SSD 100GB, Bandwidth 10TB, Location USA, Los Angeles.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

ShellyRobinsonr

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2024, 03:26:12 AM »
For a dedicated server in the EU/US tailored for virtualization, consider DedicatedCore.com VDS-XL-MLC plan. This package is equipped with a robust 16-core vCPU setup, ensuring ample processing power for your virtualization needs. It includes 32 GB of physical RAM, which meets your specifications for efficient multitasking and smooth performance.

The storage options are impressive, offering either 3x2000 GB HDD or 3x960 GB SSD, providing flexibility based on your storage speed and capacity needs. With a 1000 MBit/s network port and over 20 TB of bandwidth per month, you'll enjoy fast and reliable connectivity. The plan also includes three IP addresses, essential for your virtualization setup. Priced at $99.99 per month, it fits within your budget and delivers a quick setup with a delivery time of just 4 hours, making it a top choice for your requirements. Get in touch with DedicatedCore.com by reaching out on Skype with SkypeID: live:.cid.c292defb8ad91402 or reach out on WhatsApp: +91 9112 444404 and you can explore more options for your requirements.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2024, 03:54:45 AM by ShellyRobinsonr »
Wordpress hosting uses a variety of prepare for those with very different organizing requirements. We were especially impressed with their media hosting strategies.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2024, 05:31:41 AM »
If you are not 100% happy with the place you are now at, then can highly recommend Regvps.com to you.
The support people are fantastic and usually answer in under 10min any time of day. Features wise is excellent for my needs.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!