Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Hosting for a small podcast site?  (Read 82 times)

tomamber

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 2
    • View Profile
Hosting for a small podcast site?
« on: September 23, 2026, 02:59:37 PM »
I'm putting together a website for a small podcast I run and need shared hosting. hostpro.com keeps showing up - is it decent for something like this? Daily backups and DDoS protection are important to me.

FireVM

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Hosting for a small podcast site?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2026, 02:18:52 AM »
You need to choose a hosting provider whose data center is geographically close to your target audience.
Also choose a host that is fairly close to you, since you'll be the one accessing the hosting the most.
Good luck with your hosting service search! Cheers

sparkks26

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 62
    • View Profile
Re: Hosting for a small podcast site?
« Reply #2 on: Today at 01:35:45 AM »
When I was choosing a VPS for my own projects, I looked at several hosting companies before settling on hostpro.com. The VPS performance has been good for my workloads, and I have not had problems with the service stability. I particularly appreciate that daily backups are made for all services, since they provide an additional way to recover data if something goes wrong with an update, files are damaged, or the server is compromised. Another thing I find useful is their 24/7 technical support, which is provided free of charge and has been able to assist me with technical questions.

MarcoXX

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1073
    • View Profile
Re: Hosting for a small podcast site?
« Reply #3 on: Today at 06:55:59 AM »
You precisely will not regret having looked at Hostnamaste.com as they have offered me the configuration I needed.
Their openvz vps services are widely represented in the web hosting market. Try OpenVZ-1536 at $6.99/Mo - 1xCPUs, RAM 1536MB, 35GB Storage, 2TB Bandwidth, SolusVM VPS Panel.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.