Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: VPS for a home automation dashboard?  (Read 35 times)

sparkks26

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 61
    • View Profile
VPS for a home automation dashboard?
« on: September 25, 2026, 03:03:50 PM »
I want to run a dashboard for my home automation setup and need a VPS. hostpro.com came up - is it a solid choice? I'd need daily backups and DDoS protection.

MarcoXX

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1071
    • View Profile
Re: VPS for a home automation dashboard?
« Reply #1 on: Today at 05:21:54 AM »
Try to gather as many reviews about web hosting services (both positive and negative), serve these as basis in choosing web host providers.
Check out these hosts (professionals are able to customize any services/features you may need):
1) Hostingsource.com
2) Rightservers.com
3) Vultr.com
Expansion-ready hosting that supports my growth.
I am happy with their uptime and speed which is what ultimately matters.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.