Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Budget hosting for Ghost/WordPress blog  (Read 84 times)

tomamber

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 4
    • View Profile
Budget hosting for Ghost/WordPress blog
« on: October 02, 2026, 02:29:46 PM »
Could you recommend a budget-friendly hosting plan on hostpro.com for an agency client? They want to launch a small blog + portfolio site on a CMS (most likely Ghost or WordPress). Expected traffic is low the key requirements are an easy control panel, free SSL, and solid performance.

Ingtant

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 717
    • View Profile
Re: Budget hosting for Ghost/WordPress blog
« Reply #1 on: Today at 02:39:49 PM »
I do believe plans from hostingsource.com and planethoster.com are worth your attention due to their top-notch services.
I always look for a few things: reliability, support/knowledge, price - you get what you pay for, it's clear. And I have found all these items at these companies.