Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Server to buy from a decent hosting provider ...  (Read 1130 times)

VorsiK

• View Profile
Server to buy from a decent hosting provider ...
« on: August 30, 2024, 02:03:03 PM »
Servers from planethoster.com and hostsailor.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

BoxIT

• View Profile
Re: Server to buy from a decent hosting provider ...
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2024, 05:29:30 AM »
I've worked with over half a dozen web hosts over the last few years and I've found Allwebhost.com server hosting to be the easiest to work with. Their support is top notch and there services & pricing were easy to understand. This service allows for easy setup of websites and emails, modifications, and monitoring through their control panel user page. Online explanations of features and instructions are clearly written.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2024, 05:40:43 AM »
WebHostingWorld is the most trusted hosting provider. The web hosting plans start at just $1 per month. The hosting plans include free setup, free website builder, free website migration, free SSL for life, unlimited bandwidth, a free domain for life, and many more. You can also get 24/7 customer support and 99.9% uptime. For more details, please visit the website.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2024, 10:53:18 AM »
OwnWebServers also offers Unlimited Web Hosting plans for businesses looking for a cost-effective solution to host multiple websites or applications. Their Unlimited Web Hosting plans come with unlimited disk space, bandwidth, email accounts, and MySQL databases, making them an ideal choice for businesses with growing website requirements.

Their Unlimited Web Hosting plans are fully managed and come with a range of features such as cPanel/WHM control panel, Softaculous script installer, SSL certificates, daily backups, and more. They also offer additional features such as DDoS protection, firewall management, and IP addresses (IPv4 and IPv6) at an additional cost.
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2024, 05:53:15 AM »
You can check out here:
https://allwebhost.com/dedicated-servers/
They offer cheap prices and solid services!

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2024, 05:23:50 AM »
I am quite satisfied with dedicated hosting service GTHost.com provides, as well as the customer service and customer support & team.
Generally 100% uptime, good pricing and professional service. I would highly recommend these guys.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2024, 01:10:18 AM »
Speed is faster than I've had with my previous host! Customer support is responsive and helpful - work 24/7!
I am 100% satisfied dealing with HostSailor.com web host! It is really cool web host.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!