Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Experienced VPS Host  (Read 7582 times)

Fievez

• View Profile
Experienced VPS Host
« on: August 05, 2015, 06:05:23 AM »
Need experienced VPS provider, knowledgeable high available support via ticket and phone and moderate price. Found attractive offers from Kvchosting.com, their pricing looks reasonable. What can you say about their services? What host is better from your points?

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: Experienced VPS Host
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2015, 06:15:04 AM »
Get 20% OFF for life on any SSD VPS or Regular Hosting packages with FREE 2GB RAM Use the coupon “VPSMD15” (for NEW CUSTOMER only)

So, I decided to switch to another web host. Found nice customer hosting reviews about Kvchosting.com ssd web host and gave them a try. I am already planning on upgrading my subscription. As far as I have seen my site has 99.9% uptime.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2015, 06:20:22 AM »
Have you looked for reviews on them? According to my experience Kvchosting.com is the best option to get VPS hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2015, 06:34:53 AM »
facebook.com/kvchosting - it is their page in facebook, they provide useful info over there.

If you are looking for great customer service and someone who knows what they are talking about then kvchosting.com is the host to use. Their support is available 24/7 and I usually get a response within 15 minutes of opening a ticket.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

morfeas

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2015, 03:16:41 PM »
If your traffic is European then go with www.webuzo.net  100Mbps connection worldwide without downtime I have 4 VPS with them <3

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2015, 04:53:04 AM »
 I know Kvchosting.com is offering reliable solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2015, 05:25:24 AM »
VPS deals from hostsailor.com are worth trying.
Servers are solid and reliable and their support staff is online for 24 hours.
Prices are competitive and uptime is high.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2015, 04:14:18 AM »
The advantage of being hosted with kvchosting.com is that I have not seen my site down since long time thanks to their clustered servers. My previous host had a limited bandwidth and storage space which restricted me in keeping my site small. This host gives me more freedom.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2015, 05:11:30 AM »
 As for me Kvchosting.com is the best option to get vps hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2015, 07:00:59 AM »
I like kvchosting.com vps hosting. It is one of the most professional and engaging technical professionals I've dealt with in the past 10 years. I had a couple of questions during the initial setup, I received very quick and informative responses from the staff.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2015, 05:36:14 AM »
It may seem a bit irresistible to search and compare different web hosting packages - the hosting market is so competitive.
I know that pretty good option is findmeavps.com and their free vps hosting search service. I like them and highly recommend.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

westbrook

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2015, 07:59:58 PM »
If you want experienced VPS hosting provider, the one I recommend and I am currently using right now is 4Goodhosting.com. I trusted these guys because they are offering hosting service since 2002 and I am actually satisfied with them so far. The servers are very reliable without any glitch. The speed is very fast and the pricing is still reasonable. When it comes to support, they are 24 hours active and my support questions is responded in just few minutes and not hours just like my last host.

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2015, 05:53:39 AM »
Experienced VPS accounts are available from hostsailor.com and serverlogix.com, servers are well-supported and plans are full of useful resources. Uptime is high and network is fully-redundant. They are able to meet the needs of many IT users.