Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: planning to get vps  (Read 6422 times)

DonAway

• View Profile
planning to get vps
« on: September 08, 2015, 06:41:23 AM »
The reason for my request is that I am planning to use QHoster.com vps hosting service as I need to host my web sites. What can you say about their vps solutions? Any better options?

RecStock

• View Profile
Re: planning to get vps
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2015, 04:22:49 AM »
QHoster.com is reliable option where you can find any possible hosting solutions.
Payments are nice: Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller, etc.

Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discounts for all the: shared hosting, reseller hosting, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2015, 06:01:06 AM »
As I know Kvchosting.com is a perfect place to get vps hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2015, 03:31:52 AM »
I believe that findmeavps.com will be the best choice - it is free vps search service.
It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2015, 05:38:22 AM »
Their features can't be beat (basically, you can do anything you'd ever need to do).
Their pricing is also extremely fair, especially when considering their reliability, service and support.
A very happy, long-time QHoster.com customer.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2015, 10:52:07 AM »
Have a deal with VPS deals from a2hosting.com and legionbox.com.
They provide their services with all necessary resources to feel fine in the IT world.
Support is active for 24 hours.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2015, 08:05:43 AM »
Moved to this host after poor service and can say that QHoster.com is the best host I have ever used before.
Fast, reliable servers; flexible attitude toward hosting; excellent, responsive support (including very late at night); extremely reasonable (inexpensive, even) pricing.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2015, 02:59:51 AM »
I have noticed VPSGet.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skillful.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2015, 04:23:45 AM »
You can get nice vps hosting plans along with discounts. It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.
QHoster.com is reliable host (I know that facebook.com/qhoster is a good facebook page, they provide nice info over there).
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2015, 03:04:26 AM »
I see that with hosting from VPSGet.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2015, 02:45:04 AM »
I can say VPSGet.com is the best option to get virtual server hosting solutions. Their reliability is outstanding, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.