Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Good Webhoster for Wordpress site?  (Read 7190 times)

RecStock

• View Profile
Good Webhoster for Wordpress site?
« on: October 08, 2015, 04:37:30 AM »
Hey Guys,
does anyone has a clue, which webhoster has good conditions for CMS Sytems like Wordpress? I dont know much about IT, so i want to have a webhoster, that has a very good support. Also i want to have good prices for what i get.
I have already found several web hosts: Downtownhost.com and Demontech.net - What hosting provider is better from your points?

Thank you guys anyway for help.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Jenowigner

• View Profile
Re: Good Webhoster for Wordpress site?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 05:44:08 AM »
I suggest you to have more reliable options. I can say you should go with ViUX.com services. They have cloud based solutions which gives high stability for reasonable price.

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2015, 07:37:36 AM »
I can't say anything about the mentioned companies but I'd recommend you to use services from iFastNet.com or QHoster.com.
Their services are full-featured and prices are competitive.
Support is online for 24 hours.  They are able to fix issues in no time. 

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2015, 07:56:43 AM »
While I was searching the net, I've found a good option to order web hosting solution for my new Joomla project.
It is DemonTech.net - every time I ask question, their team is ready to give a helping hand. Uptime is ok as my site is up and accessible to my visitors around the whole globe.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2015, 04:32:25 AM »
 If you are searching for fast stable hosting provider check out deals from aicheapwebhosting.com. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2015, 07:19:34 AM »
Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package.

I'd like to say that Stratus4.com is reliable enough to give their team a try. Their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction. Promotion Code: S415OFF
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2015, 05:58:58 AM »
 According to my experience ViUX.com is the best webhost which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

patco

• View Profile
    • Basic Dog Training Tips
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2015, 09:41:31 PM »
According to my experience ViUX.com is the best webhost which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

Yes. I do agree with you! :)

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2015, 04:50:03 AM »
I am really happy to have found Downtownhost.com hosting service. They offer a coupon "refugee" for customer changing of host, they get the first month with a 99% off. I have not been with the company long, but I am extremely impressed so far. Keep up the good work!
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2015, 03:52:23 AM »
You can rely on aicheapwebhosting.com wordpress hosting solutions. Their uptime is high and servers are solid. You can contact support anytime and receive fast reply.

westbrook

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2015, 07:29:08 PM »
When it comes to wordpress blog hosting, I always recommend 4Goodhosting.com.  I have been using them for a long time and can say that the service and support are amazing. Incredible support that answered to my support questions in an average of 12 minutes. Website uptime is perfect so far because my site has never been down and based on my website stats. My account package is fully featured and the pricing is reasonable. I am very satisfied with this host!

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2015, 06:59:46 AM »
I can share nice coupon code on demontech.net hosting services: http://www.demontech.net/hosting-coupons/
What I want to add is that network and server uptime is quite good. I like this web host and highly recommend.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.