Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: reliable cms hosting  (Read 5481 times)

DonAway

• View Profile
reliable cms hosting
« on: February 25, 2016, 05:52:31 AM »
 I'd like to make a notion on reliable web hosts offering cms hosting.
Is their any good US web host with nice server stability?
I am stuck between cddhosting.com and ViUX.com.
What reliable web hosts can you recommend me to visit?

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: reliable cms hosting
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2016, 07:30:40 AM »
You can also go to Dailyrazor.com web site and contact their highly trained support team, tell them your needs and they will find a good option for your needs.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

westbrook

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2016, 05:56:06 PM »
I recommend 4goodhosting.com. I've tried many web hosts I can say that these guys provides professional hosting services.
I was really surprised to see a lot of useful features for running any kind of web sites. Right now, my wordpress blog is hosted with them without any downtime. Support is 24 hours active and very useful when needed. I always get response in minutes and not hours. I really like the speed and reliability of the servers. Pricing is reasonable. Go ahead and contact them today.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2016, 06:12:38 AM »
I think you should look for customer reviews on them. I can say ViUX.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2016, 06:43:08 AM »
Disk space and bandwidth are two of the most essential features of any web hosting plan.  How much do you need?

I am very happy with kvchosting.com ssd web hosting services. The prices are cheap and their customer service is excellent!
Their support is amazing, friendly, and never make you feel "stupid" like some others. Check their twitter account also: twitter.com/kvchosting
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2016, 06:02:07 AM »
 I believe you need to compare offers and choose the best suitable host. I find ViUX.com to be a reliable host with priceless customer service. Their tech support is available 24/7 and I usually get a reply within 7-20 minutes of opening a ticket.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2016, 06:38:30 AM »
My suggestion is to rely on ViUX.com. They have enough resources to run your website smoothly and flawlessly. Their responsive support is always available to assist.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2016, 07:21:57 AM »
Why not to give Wolfcraftserver.com a try?

They're cheap, bandwidth is plenty and domains unlimited but you get what you pay for!
This decent host is an extremely proficient company and usually manages to answer support tickets in 10 minutes or less.

The promo code is: ILOVEWOLFCRAFTHOSTING - It gives 10% on everything.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

MarcS

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2016, 12:10:25 AM »
I could not comment on the web hosting performance and quality of service offered by the web host you mentioned. However, you can Google for the same and check their reviews at trusted websites and forums. I could suggest you alternative web hosting provider that utilizes the combination of Litespeed, CloudLinux and SSD Drives in shared web sever.

AccuWebHosting.com offers highly optimized web hosting environment, especially for the PHP based CMS such as WordPress, Magento, Joomla, Drupal etc.

CloudLinux as OS :: Reputable, Secure, and High Speed OS
LiteSpeed as Web Server :: #1 Commercial Web Server - 7x Faster
100 % SSD Drives :: Pure SSD Storage Means Insanely Fast Websites
99.99% Uptime Guarantee