Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: server to buy  (Read 6264 times)

Egrikolla

• View Profile
server to buy
« on: April 11, 2016, 09:25:35 AM »
Which server is better to sign up with -  pirateshosting.net or veeble.org?
And why?

DonAway

• View Profile
Re: server to buy
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2016, 05:36:53 AM »
 I suppose you need to have more reliable options. I have noticed Hostzealot.com would be optimal place to get server deals. Their servers are solid ans work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2016, 07:27:08 AM »
I am very much satisfied by HostingSource.com customer service, they are available 24/7 and provide instant service whenever required. 
They offer cool dedicated servers:
Dedicated Server - Intel I5 (4590) - 4 Cores CPU
RAM: 8GB
Storage (H/W RAID-1): 1 TB
Traffic/Month: 20 TB
Price - $75/mo (1st month discounted price - $25/mo)
And the server cost is way too cheap. And the technical support is just awesome. Its 24/7.Response time is very quick.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2016, 08:25:23 AM »
It's hard to choose between such respectable hosts like pirateshosting.net and veeble.org. They have servers which work with neither outages, nor glitches.
Servers have good performance and aren't overloaded.
Whatever a host you choose, you'll get quality services.

VerdinaNET

• View Profile
    • www.verdina.net
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2016, 08:21:44 AM »
In my opinion you must have more options. Actually what is your priority for selecting a good server? Think about what are you expecting from the server provider, what's your resources requirement and also what's your budget.
https://verdina.net/  - FAST, SECURE, RELIABLE

Powerful dedicated hosting on enterprise hardware.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2016, 05:07:39 AM »
I can say Hostzealot.com is offering high quality server hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

westbrook

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2016, 07:36:18 AM »
You must buy hosting service from 4Goodhosting.com. The pricing is reasonable. Servers are advanced and very reliable. The overall speed and uptime is perfect. They are providing excellent support, someone is always available 24 hours, even on the late night when I was trying to sort out some of my own errors and they helped without any hesitation. I am very happy and satisfied with these guys. 

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2016, 08:23:43 AM »
Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.

IMHO, findmeaserver.com free service will definitely help you to find the best and the most reliable place to order dedicated servers at.

==>> FOLLOW THEIR TWITTER ACCOUNT: twitter.com/findmeaserver
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

MarcS

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2016, 12:35:14 AM »
You can check the reviews of these web hosts at various web hosting forums. This will help you to know more about their server up-time, service reliability and support staff responsiveness. These all factors will help to choose the right host for your needs. In case you wish to have other web hosts to compare the plans, I would suggest you to try out AccuWebHosting.com for quality Linux and Windows dedicated server solutions.  They have got over 12 years of experience serving over 20000+ customers. They are highly praised by customers and featured at Microsoft Web Hosting Gallery.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2016, 05:27:07 AM »
 I'd like to say that provisionhost.com would be best to get server hosting solutions with high performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2016, 05:39:04 AM »
Make sure you'll have something like personal representative or sales representative in the hosting company so you can easy deal with various issues related to service usage.

I know much good related to Hostwinds.com web host. It offers a wide range of dedicated servers to choose from.
Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month. According to my experience, this hosting company has been rock solid from the beginning.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2016, 04:42:14 AM »
 According to my knowledge Hostzealot.com is delivering reliable hosting services and stable network. Their servers are rock-solid and support know what to do.