Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: VPS web hosting for an e-commerce site?  (Read 1660 times)

Goskin

• View Profile
VPS web hosting for an e-commerce site?
« on: February 17, 2021, 02:23:20 AM »
HI ALL,
I need to run an e-commerce site and run more than 1 lack query per hour for few days till I need to insert the products via a API/web scraping.
My current hosting has a limit of 45000 queries per hour, which is very less.
Any info on Centohost.com VPS web hosting ?
Should me able to run php codes.

Thanks
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

emogenetailor

• View Profile
Re: VPS web hosting for an e-commerce site?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2021, 05:46:24 AM »
According to me for an eCommerce website, a Dedicated Server is a better option. It will provide you fast speed and uptime. Also, you don't need to share your resources. Hence you will be able to provide the best user experience even during peak times.

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2021, 12:30:23 PM »
KVChosting.net and QHoster.com VPS accounts are really the best.
The tech support is prompt and often the response will go above the level of information and assistance that I would expect to receive. Downtime has been almost non-existent.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2021, 05:21:51 AM »
I will be migrating all my current customers, their sites, hosting and domains to Exmasters.com VPS hosting account next week.
The goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.