Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: VPS account which is nice for me ...  (Read 5298 times)

Littoc

• View Profile
VPS account which is nice for me ...
« on: March 15, 2017, 09:37:24 AM »
Comparing VPS accounts from QHoster.com and Webhostingbuzz.com, they are suitable for my needs and I don't know which way is better to follow? What's your would-be choice?

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: VPS account which is nice for me ...
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2017, 05:06:28 AM »
What are the renewal terms and fees? Know that if you are a first-time subscriber, you will likely sign up at a discounted rate that the changes when you renew your contract – make sure that you know the full ramifications.

Well, QHoster.com is good and reliable web host. Their vps hosting solutions are really attractive.
Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount. Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

westbrook

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2017, 11:08:05 AM »
I would like you to rely on 4goodhosting.com. I have used their VPS service without any issues. The uptime has been 100% running without any interruption. The customer service is 24 hours active and has always been helpful. Prompt replies are given to any questions I send and the use of live support, phone and ticket is extremely useful. I am very happy with the service. Try them today.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2017, 05:42:49 AM »
 I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com would be nice place to buy VPS hosting solutions with best performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

Billy Pro

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2017, 08:36:58 PM »
Totally agree with Jenowigner, Kvchosting.com is such a reliable VPS provider. Very satisfied with their service.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2017, 07:27:58 AM »
I switched to dailyrazor.com vps hosting after several days of research. The tools provided are great!
Uptime is great and I am quite happy with them. So I would have to recommend them, highly, based on my experience thus far.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2017, 05:31:09 AM »
   I know with hosting from Kvchosting.com everything works perfect. They are delivering low-cost solutions with high stability and knowledgeable support.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2017, 03:17:01 AM »
I like QHoster.com features, network uptime, speed and customer support services.
Support is helpful and very fast to respond, server performance is easily the best I've experienced, and the range of features for the money is nothing short of excellent.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2017, 05:55:34 AM »
Finally I found a perfect place for hosting my wordpress blogs - it is QHoster.com web host with stable US servers.
They offer many payment options and I paid via Paypal and one of my wordpress blogs set up immediately after purchase.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2017, 07:12:16 AM »
 I would highly recommend kvchosting.com and their ssd vps hosting deals - you will get what you pay for.
As for customer support you will absolutely love it, each time you contact them, you'll experience great response time and very helpful information, they will fix any problem.