Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Fully-managed VPS is in need ...  (Read 2199 times)

Egrikolla

• View Profile
Fully-managed VPS is in need ...
« on: June 01, 2021, 12:50:37 PM »
Should I buy a fully-managed VPS from scalahosting.com or luxhosting.lu?

Alexcarter

• View Profile
Re: Fully-managed VPS is in need ...
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2021, 04:41:22 AM »
Long-term experience with managed servers has taught me that the most important thing is quality of service, particularly quality of support.
I can add that hostmines.com is very safe. They don't allow hackers to hack into other people's accounts and connect with your mail account.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

ryanwuk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2021, 07:00:08 AM »
There are many good and reliable web hosting providers available in the market. You just need to pick the right one according to your specifications and budget. While seeking a web hosting provider, you should recognise the web host should provide quality of service with a good amount of features, price should be affordable, also check the customer reviews. For reliable and affordable Linux VPS hosting UK plans, WHUK is also a good selection.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2021, 07:54:47 AM »
Try speedehost.com offshore vps solutions. Very reasonable hosting fees. Excellent support under 2 minutes. Straight forward professional dashboard and simple to use. All the options needed plus more. Much better in all areas than my last host. Couldn't ask for more! Glad I found them and recommended to all. A+
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2021, 02:57:21 AM »
If your looking for VPS host which doesn't oversell and offers excellent customer support look no further, Hostnamaste.com is your host of choice.
Great Hosting and great support. I hope they keep like that and professionals. 99.9% network & server uptime.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2021, 04:38:15 AM »
I know vpsblocks.com.au is very safe. They don't allow hackers to hack into other people's accounts and connect with your mail account.
Management was responsive when informed of the problems. Long-term experience with managed servers has taught me that the most important thing is quality of service, particularly quality of support.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!