Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: help to find wordpress hosting  (Read 4878 times)

DonAway

• View Profile
help to find wordpress hosting
« on: August 07, 2017, 05:53:56 AM »
Hello there!
I want to ask you, guys, to help me in my research.
I need help on choosing the right wordpress-friendly host.
What possible wordpress web hosting providers can you recommend me to look?
I also need to know what others think of ViUX.com services and their reliability?

RecStock

• View Profile
Re: help to find wordpress hosting
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 05:28:59 AM »
IMHO, dailyrazor.com should be considered as a perfect alternative for running wordpress blogs.
Save up to 50% discount today while offer lasts! Click on the “SIGN UP TODAY” button for each hosting plan for discount details.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2017, 05:23:37 AM »
You can trust ViUX.com services. I love their stable cloud based hosting plans with nice features perfectly optimized for any CMS. Support team is professional and helpful. Prices are reasonable

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2017, 07:32:17 AM »
Hostingsource.com provides Wordpress-friendly services, their uptime is high and network is fully-redundant.
This company provides several flexible means of hosting that not all other hosts can live up to.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2017, 06:55:16 AM »
Good communication and customer service is key to a great web-host, and centohost.com have these qualities in spades.
They mean business and they provide excellent service. Who could ask for anything more? With competitive pricing and managed services, I know I made the right choice.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2017, 05:40:34 AM »
  I'd say that with ViUX.com any webmaster will find everything needed. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2017, 05:40:12 AM »
To my mind services from ViUX.com would be definitely best fit for any hosting. They are highly reliable and their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2017, 05:45:51 AM »
I would recommend Hostwinds.com ssd hosting deals.
I have observed the quality of their service and customer care options closely before my move.
Their service is easier to use and with minimum issues.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

daikaads

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2017, 05:35:48 AM »
Any decent web host should be fine for you. Check out the WHT Offers Section to see the many different hosts that are on WHT. Like LJSHost stated, sooner or later you will have to take a leap of faith and pick one. I would always recommend going with someone who offers at least a 30 day money back guarantee.