Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Looking for Windows host  (Read 1847 times)

Goskin

• View Profile
Looking for Windows host
« on: August 10, 2021, 12:25:12 AM »
I would like to find the most reliable place for ASP Mail, ASP Upload, Windows media service.
Have seen that QHoster.com supports these features within their KVM VPS hosting plans.
Do you think that they can be a good option for me?

What alternative can you recommend me for comparison?
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: Looking for Windows host
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2021, 01:15:14 AM »
I've been with QHoster.com web hosting for over 6 months and although my site is very basic it was important that I have a site that was easily established, easily maintained, and had support when I needed web site development skills beyond my ability.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Wilsonjacob45

• View Profile
    • eUKHost - Managed Web Hosting
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2021, 05:50:51 AM »
Hello,

There are plenty of good and reliable web hosting providers available in the market. You can go with the any affordable web hosting provider, but remember some important things like it should provide quality of hosting environment with 24/7 instant technical support. For more details, you can visit eUKHost, the best and reliable web hosting provider.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | Linux VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

ryanwuk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2021, 06:17:51 AM »
We Provide Windows hosting backed by 24x7 support with control panel, 99.9% Uptime SLA and 1-Click Installer.
we associate the power of Microsoft ASP.NET and MSSQL with the popular PHP and MySQL.
our windows hosting featuring latest microsoft technologies Shared Windows Web Hosting With Plesk