Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Good VPS hosting solutions, Any reliable places?  (Read 2706 times)

BoxIT

• View Profile
Good VPS hosting solutions, Any reliable places?
« on: February 17, 2022, 01:53:27 AM »
Hi,
I've been searching for various hosts, nothing I've tried seems to work for me in terms of free for a webpage. I'm going to pay but want to get the following:

1) Text pages, sort of a medical information site, includes probably about 15 pages of links for solid medical info (like anemias, vitamins, stomach, nerd research articles, etc.) alone. Otherwise probably 25 in total.
2) Some screenshot images of some pdf's. A number of these would be like 100K or less or so.
3) Would need something to help me create the site. I'm an Oracle person not a web person but I can wing some small HTML type stuff.
4) Don't need tons of space, tons of graphics, or MySQL, etc. Ability to contact me from the site would be a good, maybe a form type email but otherwise that's it. No forums or lots of people, this is specialized. Don't need a domain name either.
5) Do want month to month payments if possible or low cost yearly plan types.

Suggestions? What are your views on Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS hosting deals? Are they reliable? Alternatives for comparison please?
Thanks
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Divya165

• Divya Patil
    • View Profile
    • bodHOST
Re: Good VPS hosting solutions, Any reliable places?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2022, 11:37:42 PM »
I really suggest Host.co.in, one of the best VPS Hosting providers in India and globally. They have its own data centres in India, the United Kingdom, and Canada, as well as excellent support available via Live Chat 24/7 Days in week.

They have a Best Web Hosting Offer for 2022: Get a 15% discount on VPS Hosting Plans — Use the code VPS15 to get a 15% discount.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2022, 02:52:34 AM »
Hey there!
I'm not familiar withHostnamaste.com KVM VPS, but I would recommend that you examine reviews and support services before picking a firm since many companies just give ticket help, which takes time. Read online reviews.
Also do check out this essential features that a good and reliable hosting provider should offer;
1. Uptime
2. Available storage
3. Monthly traffic
4. Loading speed
5. Data security
6. Customer support
7. Payment methods

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2022, 01:18:34 PM »
Use VPS plans from asvhost.com.
No problems, no sweat, just easy.
They provide 5 Star service. And I am fond of being their successful customer.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2022, 03:20:15 AM »
VPS Hosting gives you access to dedicated resources that are solely available to your website. This ensures that your website runs smoothly and rapidly, providing a better overall user experience. I am sure both the alternatives you mentioned are best in the industry, but I would like to suggest VPS hosting with excellent assistance. please visit our website, where we promise 99.99 percent uptime, 24x7 customer service, free domains, and SSL. Our packages are both dependable and reasonably priced. Because customer happiness is our major priority, we provide round-the-clock service to all of our clients. Check out once!

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2022, 04:38:39 AM »
I have been a client of hostnamaste.com Cheap Linux VPS for over a year now and would like to say that I am happy for getting better then ever uptime and speed connectivity.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2022, 02:56:15 AM »
Value for what I'm receiving is excellent. Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS host offers a lot of different features and the flexibility to take advantage of them all.
Their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!