Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Low cost server provider in Europe ...  (Read 3114 times)

Ingtant

• View Profile
Low cost server provider in Europe ...
« on: May 04, 2022, 09:49:09 AM »
Servers from legionbox.com are attractive for me and I wonder if they are the best?

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: Low cost server provider in Europe ...
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2022, 01:49:34 AM »
How large is your website and what are its storage needs?

I would like to say that I am fully satisfied dealing with NetShop-isp.com.cy web host. They have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints.
Their support is outstanding when you compare them to all the other major hosting providers.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2022, 01:15:56 AM »
Like gthost.com instant dedicated servers. Their support replies within seconds. Best of all, my site is noticeably more responsive.
The system itself is rock solid and the software & features are excellent.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2022, 01:59:53 AM »
Why not give QHoster.com a try?
They offer over 30 server locations to choose from. A professional web hosting provider. Everything works fine.
The tech support has always been responsive, they don't lock down the server to the point of uselessness, and the connection speeds are much better than my previous host.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

EvaSmith

• View Profile
    • Managed IT Solutions
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2022, 03:24:57 AM »
Hey,

As per my research and experience, first, you need to analyse every point of the mentioned web hosting providers then you can decide which one is the best web hosting provider for your business/site. I think Hyperslice is the best option for the best managed IT services. One of the UK’s leading, independent providers of Managed IT Services, the Hyperslice Group also provides an inclusive range of hosting services through our two subsidiary brands, eukhost and Web Hosting UK.
Hyperslice - UK’s Leading and Managed Hosting Group
Managed IT Solutions | Managed Backup Services

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2022, 02:24:09 AM »
I'm the webmaster for several sites, and I'll be moving all of them to Hostnamaste.com Budget Dedicated Server.
They are extremely fast and my hosting was up only few hours after payment. Great support. Great Pricing. Great package.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2022, 11:36:39 PM »
Ownwebservers is the most cheap VPS service with a lot of features. You receive a VPS control panel and services like quick web script and OS instals for just $7 per month. If you're looking for semi-managed VPS hosting, this is the place to go.

Great features:

CloudFlare CDN
Root access
Dedicated IP address
Standard DDoS protection
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Wilsonjacob45

• View Profile
    • eUKHost - Managed Web Hosting
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2022, 02:29:24 AM »
Hello,

Personally, I don't have any experience with the mentioned web hosting provider, but I would suggest some tips and aspect that you need to be considered while choosing the best one. Speed, security and 24/7 instant support are the most important features that every web hosting provider should provide. For more details, you can visit eukhost and initiate a live chat. It is the UK’s leading, independent, managed hosting provider, providing affordable and reliable web hosting services.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | Linux VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2022, 07:15:48 AM »
Just settle for a reliable host that charges a reasonably high rate and offers good service. It's Kvchosting.net SSD dedicated server host!
One of their highest priorities is to provide state of the art security for customer's data.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!