Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: DDos protected South Africa web servers?  (Read 1929 times)

MarcoXX

• View Profile
DDos protected South Africa web servers?
« on: May 06, 2022, 02:14:58 AM »
We're looking to add DDoS protected services to our hosting portfolio. We've looked around for quality hosts (even in the offers section) that offer 10Gbps+ DDoS protection. Our current datacenter does offer it, but it only protects up to 1Gbps. Just not sure which hosts would be trustworthy for these types of services. We only want to use the best quality with the best support.
Requirements:
Intel E5 Processor (2 quad or one hex)
32 GB DDR3 or DDR4 RAM
Offers wide range of SSD and HDD options
Any recommendations? Do you think Zakservers.com South Africa offshore server hosting will be worth trying?
Alternatives?
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
Re: DDos protected South Africa web servers?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2022, 02:46:09 AM »
I'm using Zakservers.com offshore hosting package to host multiple websites, including a couple of my clients for streaming.
They're servers are reliable and fast for their 'shared' hosting classification (dedicated/virtual would be a lot faster), and overall everything works great.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2022, 01:55:40 AM »
I've had my website with zakservers.com Bulgaria offshore server hosting for a number of months. It's solid as far as being up and running at all times.
I love the prices. The server was down for about 15 minutes one month. That's pretty good uptime!
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

windyn123

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2022, 02:10:37 AM »
Your article is fantastic, and it sparked my curiosity. It supplies me with a wealth of useful knowledge, and I am glad for that wordle online

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2022, 04:22:32 AM »
I've noticed that Zakservers.com team offers so many server locations to choose from (Malaysia, Switzerland, Netherlands, Bulgaria and more).
It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.
They have superb reputation in the hosting services market.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!