Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: hostforweb.com vs rockhoster.com  (Read 2850 times)

Maichik

• View Profile
hostforweb.com vs rockhoster.com
« on: June 20, 2022, 11:43:51 AM »
Comparing shared plans from hostforweb.com and rockhoster.com, which way is betetr to follow and why?

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: hostforweb.com vs rockhoster.com
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2022, 01:24:08 AM »
I used rockhoster.com.
I'm not gonna lie, it is one of the best providers I have ever used.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

EvaSmith

• View Profile
    • Managed IT Solutions
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2022, 03:32:47 AM »
Hey,

Nowadays, there are plenty of hosting providers available, so, selecting the right one is a little bit crucial. I think, first, you have to work on your requirements. From the above listed hosting providers, those who can provide or fulfill all the requirements at an affordable price then you choose them as your future hosting provider. For affordable reliable web hosting services, I think Hyperslice is the best option for the best managed IT services. One of the UK’s leading, independent providers of Managed IT Services, the Hyperslice Group also provides an inclusive range of hosting services through our two subsidiary brands, eukhost and Web Hosting UK.
Hyperslice - UK’s Leading and Managed Hosting Group
Managed IT Solutions | Managed Backup Services

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2022, 05:37:39 AM »
I've been with hostforweb.com website hosting for about 10 months. I am very happy about the service.
Features are best I could find - lots of space, unlimited subdomains, emails, databases .. pleasure to use.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2022, 12:36:34 PM »
QHoster.com is worthwhile.
They are simply the best host I've ever used. 5 star customer service and they are always fast and responsive to help. The site runs fast and smooth and I've never had a single server outage or problem. I recommend them to everyone I know. Couldn't be happier with their services!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2022, 01:37:24 AM »
I contact hostforweb.com web host, their sales rep explained me everything and found really good hosting package for my needs.
Tech support was also responsive and helped with setup. Great plus for their team.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2022, 10:26:43 AM »
OwnWebServers is the best overall shared hosting provider on the market. Unlimited disk space and a high uptime score, combined with free backups and a free domain, make for a complete shared hosting package.

OwnWebServers offers three shared hosting plans: Standard Web Hosting, Windows Web Hosting, Dedicated Web Hosting. All plans give you a free domain, unlimited disk space, bandwidth, and email. All three also provide marketing tools, a free security suite, and free SSL security. Shared Hosting plan starting at $3/month.

Specifications

Disk space
99.99% Uptime
No Hidden Fees
Full Money Back Guaranteed
24/7 Technical Support

They are at your disposal 24/7, send us an email at support@ownwebservers.com or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!

OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2022, 12:29:32 PM »
Use shared plans from kvchosting.net are full-featured and cheap.
Qualified and fast support, which is always responsive and helps. Adequate prices and reliability.