Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Good VPS in Bulgaria?  (Read 2910 times)

Goskin

• View Profile
Good VPS in Bulgaria?
« on: June 22, 2022, 01:31:26 AM »
Hey,
I'm checking
https://qhoster.com/linux-vps.html
Do you thing they are god VPS solution in Bulgaria?
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Littoc

• View Profile
Re: Good VPS in Bulgaria?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2022, 12:35:36 PM »
VPS from libertyvps.net and exmasters.com can be right for you.
They are trustworthy for what you need. They are great hosts for any type of sites.

DanielClark165

• Daniel Clark
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2022, 03:05:59 AM »
you must first research the host services provider's reviews, prices, and features. Then, if you decide to get a VPS, I recommend bodHOST. One of the greatest and most cost-effective hosting companies in the United States. All the Windows and Linux VPS Server options will suit your requirements.

VPS Hosting Plan Strats at Just $24/99/month A great deal from bodHOST, Save 30% OFF on VPS Hosting - Use Code - VSH30. The offer ends on 05'07'022. Hurry Up avail of this offer now!

Features are:

High SSD Storage
Full Root Access
Daily Backup
Optional Control Panel
99.95% Uptime SLA
24/7 Customer Support
Affordable Pricing

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2022, 12:33:58 PM »
Attracticve deals are available from rockhoster.com.
I'm always impressed with the dedication that their technical staff show on support calls. Even difficult issues are handled with a can-do attitude.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2022, 01:35:55 AM »
There often is no need to contact your hosting support provider when things go as planned but when they don't...
I am fully satisfied dealing with QHoster.com and can highly recommend their cheap as well as reliable hosting services to others.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2022, 12:37:09 PM »
VPS plans from rockhoster.com are the best.
Their support rocks. Ultimately, you get what you pay for. I know first hand their support rocks, they’ve have tolerated me all this time.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2022, 03:03:23 AM »
So far everything about QHoster.com hosting is good...if it changes I will post again but for now I and my 8 customers in the USA are happy. They have made it possible for me to run our two websites: one for myself as an artist and the other for my partner who is a musician without having to know a thing about how the world wide web actually works!
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Divya165

• Divya Patil
    • View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2022, 03:33:06 AM »
If you are looking the Good VPS in Bulgaria? Then I will recommend Host.co.in is a Indian based VPS hosting service provider offering high-end security and customization, with the data center network spread across the world. Enjoy amazing features like nightly auto backups and free domain.

vCPU cores - 2
RAM - 2 GB
Stprage - 60GB
cPanel or Plesk Optional
Full Root Access
24/7 Support
30 Days Money Back

Price: Rs 999/month >>>>> Buy Here: https://www.host.co.in/linux-vps-hosting