Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: rockhoster.com vs hostnamaste.com  (Read 2975 times)

Littoc

• View Profile
rockhoster.com vs hostnamaste.com
« on: June 24, 2022, 12:23:49 PM »
Which shared account should I have a deal with  - rockhoster.com or hostnamaste.com?

RecStock

• View Profile
Re: rockhoster.com vs hostnamaste.com
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2022, 07:11:04 AM »
I think hostnamaste.com is awesome KVM VPS web host. They get back to me fast and they anwser all my questions! Uptime is high enough.
I am an experienced web user and have tried literally dozens of web providers before but none with such high standards.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2022, 12:22:31 PM »
QHoster.com and libertyvps.net plans are resourceful enough to sign up with.
They are reliable and very honest hosts. They do everything that they claim and keep their promises. The cPanel works well and has tons of features which are always updated and additions are always made, unlike my old hosts who never changed. They always update their servers to the latest version. Support is good and reliable and all of their features have been useful to me on my site.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2022, 01:31:33 AM »
For me, rockhoster.com hosting solutions look great.
Also, I've seen no downtime and their server is plenty fast.
Their selection of packages is awesome. the price for them is reasonable.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Wilsonjacob45

• View Profile
    • eUKHost - Managed Web Hosting
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2022, 02:40:19 AM »
As per my research and experience, first, you need to work on every point of the mentioned web hosting providers then you can decide which one is the best web hosting provider for your business/site. For more details, you can visit eukhost and initiate a live chat. eUKhost is a truly independent, privately-owned company that has been providing managed hosting solutions since 2002. They are trusted by over 35,000 clients, large and small, in 120 countries, to host their 600,000+ websites.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | Linux VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

DanielClark165

• Daniel Clark
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2022, 06:10:30 AM »
bodHOST is one of the most popular web hosting company on the web, catering their services to different users with different websites and goals.

For instance, if you’re a beginner with not much money to spend, you can get a bodHOST plan for as low as $0.99 /month with a free domain.

5 GB Storage
25 GB Bandwidth
cPanel Control Panel
Softaculous
Up to 5 Domains
Unlimited Emails
24x7 Support
99.95% Uptime

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2022, 12:17:18 PM »
KVChostying.net plans can be right for you.
Knowledgeable personnel can be found in tech service which is very solid, don't nickel-&-dime me.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2022, 02:33:59 AM »
It's easy to use and the customer support is the best I've ever seen. It's almost like walking right up to the owner and asking them for help.
Well, hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS has been excellent support and reliability. They have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2022, 01:25:04 AM »
I switched from shared to VPS hosting and Rockhoster.com support was really helpful.. They done it for Free and I am glad.
Now I have so many privileges on VPS account. Recommended.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.