Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Shared hosting account  (Read 2763 times)

Maichik

• View Profile
Shared hosting account
« on: July 18, 2022, 01:15:26 PM »
Should I use shared hosting from rockhoster.com or libertyvps.net?

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: Shared hosting account
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2022, 01:27:56 AM »
Give my vote for Libertyvps.net offshore hosting. Great service, support is ALWAYS prompt and helpful. They even reply on weekends.
Yep, I'm pleased and satisfied.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

DanielClark165

• Daniel Clark
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2022, 12:17:20 AM »
A variety of shared hosting plans are available from the best hosting provider by bodHOST. Shared hosting plans start at $0.99/month, and the provider also provides resale, WordPress, VPS, and dedicated server hosting.

You can save 30% OFF on web hosting - Use promotion code 30WH

visit here: https://www.bodhost.com/cpanel-webhosting

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2022, 12:25:12 PM »
Quality shared plans can be got from kvchosting.net and qhoster.com.
 Their knowledge base and technical support in particular has been excellent. They respond quickly to any questions I may have and stay with it until the problem is resolved. Really great!

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2022, 02:48:34 AM »
The price and their products are great. Libertyvps.net deserves to be in the top listing of hosting providers. They are supporting the customer very well and listen to my wishes.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2022, 02:37:21 AM »
I like rockhoster.com web hosting solutions. It has fantastic prices on their hosting packages.
Nice selection of included scripts, Cpanel, MySQL control panel, and many others that the high priced sites do not offer or support. Definitely a site to recommend!
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.