Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Windows Server/VPS Needed  (Read 2965 times)

BoxIT

• View Profile
Windows Server/VPS Needed
« on: August 10, 2022, 04:21:31 AM »
Hi guys, I have been trying to find a perfect host for the following server/vps specs
8cores
8GB Ram
160GB+ Storage
2.4GHZ or 3GHZ
2 IPV4
Full Remote Access
Running on Windows 8 or greater

Current Budget Is anything less than 100$
I have checked OBhost.net web host, but I have never used them. I need good uptime and reliability.
Any suggestion of hosts apart from the mentioned above? Or Which Is the best from the above mentioned.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: Windows Server/VPS Needed
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2022, 04:21:49 AM »
I'd highly recommend hostnamaste.com KVM VPS to every webmaster looking for a reliable web host.
The tech support is extremely fast. I have gotten responses to my e-mails not even 5 minutes later. The answers I receive are clear and very helpful.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

etechsupport

• Technical Support
    • View Profile
    • Top-notch Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2022, 10:21:52 PM »
Hi, if you are looking for a web hosting support provider then, I will suggest for eTechSupport. eTechSupport is one of the best web hosting support providers since they are providing for 17 years. eTechSupport provide services like: Outsourced Hosting Support, 24x7 Server Monitoring & Management, Database Administration, Server Security & Hardening, Server Migration, Dedicated Support Staff, Ticket, Live Chat & Telephone Support, Hourly Administration Jobs

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2022, 01:09:47 AM »
Check here:
https://qhoster.com/windows-rdp-vps.html
I believe they are the  best Windows RDP servers.

Wilsonjacob45

• View Profile
    • eUKHost - Managed Web Hosting
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2022, 04:17:59 AM »
In the hosting industry, there are various web server hosting providers available. So, it becomes difficult to get the right one according to our requirements. So, to get the right one, you have to do some research. For reliable, affordable Windows and Linux server hosting services, I would like recommend eukhost is the best option for you.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | Linux VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2022, 04:16:38 AM »
Now I am very pleased with my host and really enjoy my experience dealing with WebDock.io Ryzen VPS hosting. Recommended.
Use the code: GOFASTVPS - gives $10 USD credit that can be applied to your account once signed up.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2022, 02:45:59 AM »
Myresellerhome offers the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting package, which begins at $59.95 per month. You are able to start up, restart, and shut down the server independently of the other users on the same virtual private server system.
Get precise uptime for the apps that are crucial to your organization.
A high level of network connection, guaranteed at 99.5%, is provided.
There has to be absolutely no access without authorization to sensitive company data.
Experience a level of adaptability and scalability that is unmatched.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2022, 02:49:46 AM »
Take a look at QHoster.com Windows RDP VPS hosting. The service, reliability, features and price are, in my opinion, unrivaled.
Speed connectivity is quite good. Customer support is responsive - they have professional team - I like it.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2022, 02:43:07 AM »
Take a look at NetShop ISP VPS solutions. They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.
They're offering Free VPS Trial now, so give them a try.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/