Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Need a right VPS account ...  (Read 3045 times)

Maichik

• View Profile
Need a right VPS account ...
« on: October 10, 2022, 12:10:18 PM »
VPS plans from asvhost.com and rockhoster.com are attractive for me and I have to select the best one, so what should I do?

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: Need a right VPS account ...
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2022, 12:47:03 AM »
Well, I have been dealing with Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS hosting for a long time.. Features are very good... Recommended!
They are solidly reliable, highly expedient at tech support and very competitive for the pricing.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2022, 01:56:58 AM »
Just settle for a reliable host that charges a reasonably high rate and offers good service.
I suggest you to choose a reliable host like cloudarion.com and webhost.pro VPS hosting providers.
I would recommend these hosts to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2022, 11:47:32 AM »
The Spookiest Day of 2022 Halloween has returned! This Halloween season, OwnWebServers is thrilled to announce a 70% discount on VPS Hosting Plans. So make your Halloween more special by allying 70% OFF with our services.

If you are a new web user looking to start your own blog, a hobby website, or even Web developer/ Designer willing to start your own Web hosting Business at low cost and investment then this one-time opportunity to get you started online is just perfect for you… Its highly advised not to miss this offer.

Save 70% OFF on VPS hosting plans VPS 2, VPS 3, VPS 4 . Enter promo code DHCOUPON70% during checkout. Renewal would be at a regular price. Note: Code will be expired on 30th October 2022

VPS Cloud Servers Plans & Pricing:

VPS 2

• CPU Cores - 2 Core
• Storage SSD - 50 GB
• Memory - 2 GB
• Operating System: Centos7
• Additional IP's: Optional
• Control Panel: Optional
• Additional Disk: Optional
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support

>>>> Price $4.50/mo. With using promo code DHCOUPON70% | Order Now
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2022, 12:17:52 PM »
QHoster.com as well as ASVhost.com VPS accounts are the best to sign up with.
The quality of work, attention to details and communication have been great.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2022, 05:39:06 AM »
The services that Webhostingworld provides are among the best and most economical in the industry. The cost of their most basic VPS plan is only $25 per month. It provides free installation, a free domain for life, one IP address, remote SSH access, free data migration, a guarantee of 99.9 percent uptime, and free SSL for life.

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2022, 09:47:30 AM »
KVChosting.net and libertyvps.net VPS plans are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
They are fast, reliable, friendly and offer outstanding services at modest rates.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2022, 01:20:35 AM »
I recommend hostingsource.comVPS hosting. Great support. It provides me with a good value hosting solution with many plan features and a quality service.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2022, 01:37:49 AM »
Webhostingworld is where you can find the greatest web hosting services at the best prices. Its Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting plan begins at only $25 per month for the basic package. Free Domain Name, Free Cpanel, and WHM, and Free Installation.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2022, 02:15:36 AM »
MyResellerHome offers web hosting services that are both the best and the most affordable. Its most basic plan starts at $59.95 per month, and it provides cPanel and WHM.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2022, 11:48:06 PM »
Webhostingworld is where you may find the most reliable and reasonably priced web hosting services. About $25 per month for the very minimum! In addition to the perks mentioned above, they also throw in free file transfer, direct SSH access, a 99.9 percent uptime warranty, a free SSL certificate, and a free domain for life.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2022, 12:45:20 AM »
It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.
Why not give a time-tested and trusted VPS host a try?
I'm happy with hostforweb.com VPS hosting. I'm also happy with their uptime and speed which is what ultimately matters. Servers are located in the USA.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko