Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: VPS to buy from a decent provider ...  (Read 3215 times)

Egrikolla

• View Profile
VPS to buy from a decent provider ...
« on: October 26, 2022, 12:05:30 PM »
Comparing VPS accounts from legionbox.com and rockhoster.com, which way is betetr to follow and why?

Divya165

• Divya Patil
    • View Profile
    • bodHOST
Re: VPS to buy from a decent provider ...
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2022, 11:01:55 PM »
Host.co.in has some of the most affordable VPS plans and an approachable interface that makes it perfect for new users. Host.co.in has customer service agents available 24/7/365. The company promises short wait times for answers whenever you reach out, even though it’s an unmanaged plan.

Excellent uptime
Many hosting types
All plans offer unlimited email
Unlimited data transfers with all Shared and WordPress plans
Lengthy, money-back guarantee
Easy-to-use website-building software

Their Windows and Linux hosting plan starts just Rs 999/month with getting SSD Storage, Daily Backup. Also you can save 25% OFF on all web hosting plans - Use Code SVH25

Visit Here : Diwali Web Hosting Sale 2022

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2022, 12:53:45 AM »
You precisely will not regret having looked Libertyvps.net, Arvixe.com and Hosting022.com VPS hosting solutions. Compare them and choose the best for your needs.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2022, 01:37:15 AM »
Honest to goodness customer service is a rare thing these days but Hostnamaste.com knows how to do it right.
They have impressed me so much over the past 8 months that I have given up my OpenVZ VPS hosting and use them exclusively.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2022, 09:03:11 AM »
I think qhoster.com and kvchosting.net are reliable enough to have a deal with.
Support & Hosting Management system are quite good. Servers work with no glitches. And prices are competitive.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2022, 02:45:03 AM »
I am more than happy with Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS hosting solutions.
One thing that attracts me is also their pricing. It's very cheap compare to other host and they also give some interesting discount rates.
The crazy part is that I get support responses in HOURS, not days. Most of my questions are answered in less than 4 hours, which is fantastic.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2022, 03:57:02 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective webhosting services available. VPS hosting on a basic plan is available for $25 per month. Unlimited Bandwidth, Free Setup, cPanel and WHM, 1 IP Address Included, Remote SSH Access, Free Data Migration, 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, and Free SSL for Life are all included with the package.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2022, 02:46:31 AM »
WebHostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective webhosting services available. Its entry-level package for virtual private server hosting costs just $25 per month. Free Setup, Free Domain for Life, 1 IP Address Included, Remote SSH Access, Free Data Migration, 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, and Free SSL for Life are some of the additional features that are provided.

DanielClark165

• Daniel Clark
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2022, 12:45:40 AM »
If you're looking for a reliable VPS hosting provider, there are a few features you should look for. First, you'll want to make sure the provider has a good reputation and is well-equipped to handle high-traffic loads. Second, make sure the provider has a wide range of servers and storage options to fit your needs. And finally, be sure to check out the customer service department - if there are any issues with your account, you need someone who can help you get a resolution as quickly as possible.

bodHOST is our top choice for the best VPS hosting. They offer a great combination of quality for the price. Over the years bodHOST has impressed us with its regular shared hosting performance but has also maintained the same standards for its VPS hosts.

With the best features:

Cheapest reliable VPS host available
 cPanel Optional
 Root access
 2-8 GB RAM
 2-4 core CPUs
 Unlimited bandwidth

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2022, 06:21:29 AM »
I always look for a few things: Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really.

I've been using kvchosting.net solutions in the USA for a long time.. I run my web sites on their SSD VPS hosting account.
Live chat is a great way to get help, friendly and very helpful, directing you in the right place if they cannot give you help on the spot.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2023, 04:00:06 AM »
Check out Canadian VPS. Such a wonderful hosting provider. I can't say enough wonderful things about Rightservers.com solutions.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

islamic6543

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2023, 04:29:45 AM »
Liquid Web.
DreamHost.
DigitalOcean.
SiteGround.
Bluehost.
InMotion Hosting.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2023, 11:09:43 AM »
As one of the most recognizable brands in the web hosting industry, Ownwebservers is a natural fit for affordable managed VPS hosting services. The company’s VPS hosting plans come in Windows or Linux flavors, with multiple versions of the operating systems to choose among.

Full root access with fully or semi-managed options
Redundant network with multiple layers of security
FREE website, domain, MySQL, and script transfer

You can save 50% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Use Code VPS50. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

We are at your disposal 24/7, send us an email at support@ownwebservers.com or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2023, 11:47:39 AM by ownwebservers1 »
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now