Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Reliable shared hosting plan  (Read 7672 times)

VorsiK

• View Profile
Reliable shared hosting plan
« on: October 31, 2022, 11:54:58 AM »
Should I use a shared plan from kvchosting.net or planethoster.com.
The most reliable hosting, time-tested by me and my colleagues at work. A great choice of different hosting services, and the price is magical.

etechsupport

• Technical Support
    • View Profile
    • Top-notch Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels
Re: Reliable shared hosting plan
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2022, 05:37:56 AM »
Hi, if you are looking for a web hosting support provider then I will suggest for eTechSupport.

Hi, if you are facing any issue related to cPanel or Plesk or server, then you can visit eTechSupport. eTechSupport is one of the best-outsourced web hosting support providers in the market. If you see they are providing services for the last 17+ years.

Here, is a list of Services of eTechSupport:

1. Outsourced Hosting Support
2. 24x7 Server Monitoring & Management
3. Server Security & Hardening
4. Server Migration
5. Dedicated Support Staff
6. Semi-Dedicated Support Staff
7. cPanel Support
8. Plesk Support
9. Linux Support
10. Windows Support
11. Technical Support
12. cPanel Management
13. Plesk Management
14. Web Hosting Support
15. Ticket, Live Chat & Telephone Support, Hourly Administration Jobs

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2022, 12:44:05 PM »
Deals from kvchosting.net and planethoster.com are the best to sign up with.
Their support usually you do not have to wait more than 10 minutes. The way they handle problems and solutions is very professional, I highly recommend them!

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2022, 12:37:16 AM »
Can say that kvchosting.net has always done a good job for us. The host seems well intentioned and the service is good.
I'm a beginner and needed things explained to me in more detail and it was not a problem for them at all, so I felt confident to go ahead.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2022, 02:15:09 AM »
MyResellerHome offers the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services, with basic plans beginning at just $2 per month. In addition to that, it provides cpanel and free website transfers.

DanielClark165

• Daniel Clark
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2022, 04:15:54 AM »
Looking for reliable web hosting services, no worry here is the best reliable web hosting services for your need. bodHOST offers reliable and performance-oriented web hosting solutions that do not cost the earth! wide range of hosting solutions cater to customer requirements of any scale and scope. Cost savings with excellent service and support.

The Black Friday, you can get a 50% discount on bodHOST web hosting plans (use coupon: WH50).

Wilsonjacob45

• View Profile
    • eUKHost - Managed Web Hosting
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2022, 04:45:26 AM »
Hello,

Shared hosting is the best solution for those who want to start their online presence at an affordable cost.
So, for affordable and reliable shared hosting services, eukhost will be the right option for you. They provide free migration,
30-day money-back and 24/7 instant live chat support. Their UK cPanel hosting service is the best solution for basic HTML,
static websites and medium size traffic websites.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | Linux VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2022, 03:05:19 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective webhosting services available. Its basic plan for shared hosting is available for as little as one dollar per month. It provides unlimited bandwidth, SSD storage, included email accounts and databases, cPanel, 99.9% uptime, free website builder, free setup and transfer, free Let's Encrypt SSLs, free one-click softaculous App installer, 24/ 7 technical support, and HTTP/2 enabled servers

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2022, 09:59:54 AM »
The OwnWebServers company is also well-known for working seamlessly with all major content management systems including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, OpenCart, and Magento making it a great fit for web developers. The company offers a variety of hosting plans and they all include a free LetsEncrypt SSL certificate, unlimited SSD storage, and free site migration.

Their web hosting plan starts at just $3/month with the best below features:

+ Good uptime (99.95%)
+ Decent speed
+ One-Click-Install for WordPress
+ Easy to use, beginner-friendly
+ Free domain and site builder
+ 24/7 support (chat and phone)

Buy Here: https://ownwebservers.com/web-hosting/
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2022, 04:29:30 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective Webhosting services available. Its entry-level package for shared hosting is available for just one dollar per month. In addition to that, it features unlimited bandwidth, SSD storage, included email accounts and databases, cPanel, 99.9% uptime, a free website builder, free setup and transfer, free Let's Encrypt SSL certificates, and free one-click softaculous app installer. Technical Support is Available Around the Clock and HTTP/2 Capable Servers.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2022, 12:55:42 AM »
I have really enjoyed having my site hosted at kvchossting.net shared hosting account in the USA, as the people there, are very friendly and are quick to respond to your inquiry if the need arises. I also, have had no major downtime.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2022, 03:13:55 AM »
Web hosting services provided by MyResellerHome.com Its most basic plan has a starting price of $2 per month and comes with free cpanel and unlimited bandwidth.

Divya165

• Divya Patil
    • View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2022, 11:09:32 PM »
Host.co.in is highly recommended for excellent performance, a large support knowledgebase, and an easy-to-use, one-click auto installer. Ideal for SMBs, The exclusive deal on Linux cPanel Hosting at Rs 125 a month with free domain, SSL, 24/7 Support.

Get 35% OFF on all Web Hosting Plans - Code - NWH35.

Features are:

Free Domain
Instant Setup
Full Root Access
Daily Backups
24/7 Live Support

Their Linux Shared Hosting packages start at at Rs.125/month and include a free domain with an annual subscription.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2023, 12:33:02 AM by Divya165 »

insharazzak

• View Profile
    • شقق للايجار حي المرسلات الرياض
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2022, 11:11:26 AM »
I'd say the share plans are more cost-effective for families who have moderate data users and also need a lot of voice minutes and text messaging. But if the family needs very few voice minutes and text messages and you've got some heavy data users on your plan, it may be worth sticking with the old plans where everyone has their own buckets of data.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2022, 03:33:12 AM »
Myresellerhome is the greatest option. Cpanel is included in the $2 monthly price tag, and there are other features available as well.