Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Shared account to buy from a decent hosting provider ...  (Read 3126 times)

Maichik

• View Profile
Shared account to buy from a decent hosting provider ...
« on: November 08, 2022, 08:49:01 AM »
Shared plans from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com are attractive for me and I have to pick out the best one as I plan to host a forum, so what's your advice?

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: Shared account to buy from a decent hosting provider ...
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2022, 12:56:46 AM »
Can say that hostingsource.com web host is perfect. They have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints. Recommended.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2022, 02:14:47 AM »
I'd like to point out that all of your web sites and projects will in good hands if you choose Hosting Source shared hosting in the USA.
If you have a question about any one of the web hosting service on their site, they have a friendly, dedicated team to get you answers fast.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2022, 01:20:40 AM »
You precisely will not regret having chosen hostingsource.com cheap web hosting solutions in the USA.
I've never seen a provider goes to the extremes that these guys do to help you get on board smoothly and help you get up and running quickly.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2022, 04:23:41 AM »
Excellent quality of service - I am happy with hosting022.com website hosting. Great Web host with friendly support. Very nice experience.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

JasonS

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2022, 07:21:23 AM »
10GB Hosting Affordable Linux Hosting https://www.10gbhosting.com/linux-hosting & Windows Hosting is best for hosting your website. It gives great servers 99.9% uptime, High-speed SSD, & 24/7 Technical Support. In googiehost https://googiehost.com/blog/10gb-hosting-review rating of 10GB Hosting is 4.1/5. That's why there are reliable web hosting service providers in the UK, USA and Europe.

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2022, 11:07:08 AM »
KVChosting.net shared plans are the best to sign up with.
They are excellent! Their customer support is worth the cost alone. I recommend using them for Website Hosting only.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2022, 01:31:36 AM »
Good value. Very good reliability. Hostforweb.com provides excellent support and reliability. They have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2022, 04:47:28 AM »
Webhostingworld offers the best and affordable webhosting services.Its basic plan for shared hosting just starts from $1/month.it also offers unlimited bandwidth,SSD Storage,Included Email Account & DBs,cPanel,99.9% uptime,Free Website Builder,Free Setup & Transfer,Free Let's Encrypt SSLs,Free one click softaculous App installer,24/7 Technical Support,HTTP/2 Enabled Servers,30 Days Money Back Guarantee.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2022, 03:17:41 AM »
Webhostingworld provides web hosting services that are both of the highest quality and the most competitively priced. The most basic plan only costs one dollar every month. Additionally, it provides unlimited bandwidth, SSD storage, included email accounts and databases, cPanel, 99.9% uptime, free website builder, free setup and transfer, free let's encrypt SSLs, free one-click softaculous App installer, 24-7 technical support, HTTP/2 enabled servers, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.