Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: VPS hosting with GOOD uptime?  (Read 3119 times)

Goskin

• View Profile
VPS hosting with GOOD uptime?
« on: November 09, 2022, 12:54:43 AM »
Hey guys,
I am really trying to avoid going with a major web host that throws money into advertising with false review sites and such.
But I literally cannot find any legit site that shows trustworthy reviews.
I'm looking for a shared hosting service for a friend. Requirements: 40 gigs of space, GOOD uptime, easy to use control panel, great support.
What can you say about Libertyvps.net or Rockhoster.com VPS hosting solutions? Can I trust them or will you recommend me any alternative for comparison?

Thanks.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
Re: VPS hosting with GOOD uptime?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2022, 02:12:34 AM »
Everything about Webhost.pro is just perfect for me basically I can operate my websites and domain names just as I want, with support if I need it.
Very nice and professional. Would definitely recommend this cpanel web host to others.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2022, 11:44:14 AM »
VPS plans from asvhost.com and hostingsource.com are good enough to sign up with.
I have been with them and any issues have always been met in a timely and efficient manner and resolved quickly.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2022, 01:16:17 AM »
If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, go with LibertyVPS.net bitcoin VPS.
For most of my support requests, I have received a reply in five minutes or less, and they always do a good job with solving my problems.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2022, 01:28:22 AM »
Well, Libertyvps.net is an amazing web hosting provider. The price and their products are great.
The admin interface is great, webmail etc all work perfectly, and POP3 mail is quick to connect and download emails into OE.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2022, 03:39:17 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective webhosting services available. The most basic package for virtual private server hosting is about $25 per month. In addition to that, it provides Free Setup, a Free Domain for Life, 1 IP Address Included, Remote SSH Access, Free Data Migration, and a Guarantee of 99.9 Percent Uptime.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2022, 09:32:39 AM »
I was recommended to try ownwebservers as a SSD VPS host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support. They stayed with me thru the whole signup and introduction on setting up the site and control panel.

You can save 40% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Use Code VCS40. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

We are at your disposal 24/7, send us an email at support@ownwebservers.com or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2022, 01:39:17 AM »
I'd recommend Rightservers.com to anyone who needs Managed VPS hosting at a great price, with all add-ons included in that price.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2022, 03:29:07 AM »
Webhostingworld provides Webhosting services that are both of the highest quality and the most competitively priced. Its entry-level package for virtual private server hosting costs just $25 per month. In addition to that, it offers Free Data Migration, Free Remote SSH Access, Free Setup, a Free Domain for Life, a 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, and Free SSL for Life.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2022, 04:27:05 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the greatest webhosting at the most competitive prices. The most basic option for the virtual private server is about $25 per month. Free Setup, Free Domain for Life, 1 IP Address Included, Remote SSH Access, Free Data Migration, 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, and Free SSL for Life are some of the additional features that are provided.

etechsupport

• Technical Support
    • View Profile
    • Top-notch Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2022, 05:30:36 AM »
Hi, if you are facing any issue related to cPanel or Plesk or server, then you can visit eTechSupport. eTechSupport is one of the best-outsourced web hosting support providers in the market. If you see they are providing services for the last 17+ years.

Here, is a list of Services of eTechSupport:

1. Outsourced Hosting Support
2. 24x7 Server Monitoring & Management
3. Server Security & Hardening
4. Server Migration
5. Dedicated Support Staff
6. Semi-Dedicated Support Staff
7. cPanel Support
8. Plesk Support
9. Linux Support
10. Windows Support
11. Technical Support
12. cPanel Management
13. Plesk Management
14. Web Hosting Support
15. Ticket, Live Chat & Telephone Support

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2022, 12:56:06 PM »
VPS hosting plans from libertyvps.net and asvhost.com are worth your attention.
They have been extremely responsive (usually answer service requests or trouble reports in less than an hour) and you really feel how they put an effort into doing a good job. Good support and responsiveness are really priceless, so take this advice: never shop for low price when picking a web hosting provider.