Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: KVChosting.net vs ASVhost.com  (Read 2830 times)

Maichik

• View Profile
KVChosting.net vs ASVhost.com
« on: December 05, 2022, 12:35:31 PM »
Which server (KVChosting.net or ASVhost.com ) is better to stick to and why?

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: KVChosting.net vs ASVhost.com
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2022, 02:39:27 AM »
I've hosted numerous sites with kvchosting.net service now. Superb. US Based. Support is Exellent. Not a lot else I can say apart from use them ;-)
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2022, 03:06:09 AM »
I recommend kvchosting.net all the time and would recommend them above any other hosting provider I have dealt with.
They go above and beyond and with that pricing, you would expect A LOT less. The pricing is very good, especially for what you buy for it.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2022, 02:54:52 AM »
I am happy with kvchosting.net dedicated hosting solutions in the USA so far, support has been great and you offer far more features than any web hosting provider I have come across so far. Super nice and helpful customer service. One of their highest priorities is to provide state of the art security for customer's data.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2022, 02:14:50 AM »
Can join the majority of positive points on kvchosting.net solutions.
I suppose that is one of the best web hosting providers in the world and I do recommend that for everyone who cares about good and quality hosting!
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2022, 01:59:37 AM »
The techs at kvchosting.net walked me through what to do so as to make our transition as painless as possible.
The support guys generally know their stuff as well which is a big bonus for us as most of the technical questions we throw at them have revolved around e-commerce solutions etc.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko