Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Hosting for ecommerce websites?  (Read 2127 times)

BoxIT

• View Profile
Hosting for ecommerce websites?
« on: March 02, 2023, 02:48:52 AM »
I need to run a e-commerce site and run more than 1 lack query per hour for few days till I need to insert the products via a API/web scraping. My current hosting has a limit of 45000 queries per hour, which is very less. Can someone suggest a budget hosting for same?
What are your views on Hostpro.com hosting solutions? Are they trustworthy?

Thanks
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Maichik

• View Profile
Re: Hosting for ecommerce websites?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2023, 12:12:30 PM »
Services from kvchosting.net and brixly.uk are full-featured and low cost.
Their support is fast, clear, effective and accurate. Besides the speed of their servers, it is very very good for most of my websites, even with sites operating with many plugins and wordpress.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2023, 02:43:30 AM »
Use the exclusive 20% off promo code HP-20 to get inspired. The offer is valid until December 31, 2023.
So far, I haven't experienced any downtime, and Hostpro.com servers are fast. Highly recommend their Web hosting on NVMe SSD drives.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2023, 05:48:34 AM »
I highly recommend their service. Hostpro.com has always done a good job for me. Their VPS servers will work fine for running ecommerce websites.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2023, 10:51:35 AM »
Hosting services from libertyvps.net and hostsailor.com are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
They always stay there when you need. That's what I need because I don't want to wait 24 hours for 1 reply and also wait more 24 hours for another reply. That's incredible!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2023, 06:00:33 AM »
Highly recommend Hostpro.com for anyone looking for stable and reliable host.
The customer service is the icing on the cake that makes this host one that I will gladly pass on to others, maybe even forcibly if I have to!
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2023, 01:25:55 AM »
I have many web sites hosted at several web hosts and Exmasters.com is one of the best.
Immediate account setup and I had a number of questions that I sent via email and they were answered precisely, accurately, logically and in easy to understand terms in less than 15 minutes.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2023, 09:48:07 AM »
Web hosting plans from brixly.uk and black.host are full-featured and low cost.
Coming to uptime, as over exaggerated as it may sound, I have never faced any downtime. I believe there isn’t much left to ask for. Thumbs up to them from me.