Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Shared plan to buy from a decent provider ...  (Read 3059 times)

Egrikolla

• View Profile
Shared plan to buy from a decent provider ...
« on: March 23, 2023, 12:34:58 PM »
Shared plans from libertyvps.net and planethoster.com are attractive for me and I have to opt for the best one, so what would you do being in my place?

Alexcarter

• View Profile
Re: Shared plan to buy from a decent provider ...
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2023, 01:17:22 AM »
Happy with netshop isp cheap web hosting. The technical support team deserves kudos for their neverending quest to satisfy the customer.
Each ticket was responded to in a timely manner which was so quick I was amazed.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2023, 01:22:28 AM »
Why not give centohost.com a try?
My last webhost would sometimes take days to respond to your help ticket.
I feel safe and secure with this host.
The tools provided are great!
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2023, 04:18:20 AM »
The online chat helpdesk is what I like most. Libertyvps.net can answer any questions you have almost instantly.
 If they are swamped with online enquiries, I will email them which normally take less than 24 hours to get back to me. Tech support is friendly and efficient.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2023, 10:33:17 AM »
Have a look at shared accounts from reliable hosting providers: hostingsource.com and black.host.
They are overall a superior service that gives everything they promise and then some. I love their personal care to even "the little people" and the time they spend with clients.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2023, 01:16:42 AM »
Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.
Take a look at GreenWebpage.com and QHoster.com solutions. I'd like to point out that all of your web sites and projects will in good hands if you choose them.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2023, 04:11:57 AM »
From the mentioned web hosts, would like to give my vote for QHoster.com solutions. Use the code 1GBITPORT and get 1Gbit Port Free Upgrade on Dedicated Servers.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.