Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: choosing bitcoin server hosting  (Read 3004 times)

BoxIT

• View Profile
choosing bitcoin server hosting
« on: April 28, 2023, 04:56:19 AM »
I have over 10 web sites that get really huge traffic every day and think that it will be great to find a host that offers offshore servers in Europe.
The things that I need:
- Helpful customer support,
- Stable dedicated server,
- Location - Europe,
- Reasonable pricing,
Linux, 400 gbs of HD, 16 gbs of RAM and 4500 gbs of bandwidth.
I found Zakservers.com - can say that they offer pretty good bitcoin dedicated servers.
Is it reliable one? Have you ever heard anything about them? What is better?
Any alternatives?
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Bajwa_builders

• View Profile
Re: choosing bitcoin server hosting
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2023, 06:58:12 AM »
All of your data will be stored on a server with other websites. Shared hosting is a cost effective option because the webhosting company can put tens .

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2023, 09:53:19 AM »
Quality dedicated servers are available from legionbox.com and planethoster.com.
There are a lot things to learn, but when I have questions and need help, their guru are there answered and responded to my needed quickly and friendly.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2023, 04:20:16 AM »
The control panel is improving every month. They make the best every time. I strongly recommend you to choose zakservers.com bitcoin servers.
They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2023, 02:52:21 AM »
Really cool experience. Zakservers.com is the most reliable offshore server hosting service I have ever tried before.
High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for website!
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2023, 08:53:12 AM »
QHoster.com services are full-featured and cheap.
The quality/price is very good and hosting is recommended for people who are interested in getting quality services.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2023, 03:55:35 AM »
DMCA ignore servers, offshore streaming servers, Or Netherlands, Bulgaria servers or any other of the supported locations.
They also offer Monero XMR servers as recently they have started to accept Monero XMR as a payment method too.
Recommend Zakservers.com highly.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.