Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Need VPS Linux Server  (Read 3614 times)

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Need VPS Linux Server
« on: September 07, 2023, 02:09:30 AM »
I'm looking for a long term Linux VPS for a few sites.
Budget $20 + any taxes if applicable
Min 2 core CPU, Min 2GB Ram, Min 50GB HDD, Min 25GB Traffic
Any established web hosting providers you can recommend?
Do you know anything about Profvds.com vps? Will it be worth trying them?

Thanks in advance
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
Re: Need VPS Linux Server
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2023, 02:42:46 AM »
Webhostingworld offers the cheapest prices and highest quality web hosting services. About $25 per month can be spent on the bare bones of a virtual private server. In addition, it offers a variety of supplementary amenities that are included right into the concept. Currently, you may save 15% on any of our webhosting plans. This offer is limited, so don't delay. If you need any more info, check out our website.

Henryjack

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2023, 11:26:04 AM »
AllWebHost.com is a popular VPS hosting provider that offers a wide range of features and plans to suit your needs. They have a 99.9% uptime guarantee and their servers are located in data centers all over the world for optimal performance.

Special Offer: All VPS Hosting Plans are $5 First Month. You can grab the best deal here >>> https://allwebhost.com/vps-hosting-promo/

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2023, 06:13:44 AM »
The Linux VPS hosting service from MyResellerHome is the best and most affordable for everyone. Our VPS hosting plan starts at just $59.95 per month. It includes cPanel/WHM, complete root access, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

DanielClark165

• Daniel Clark
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2023, 12:35:02 AM »
Instead of this provider, you must try bodHOST provides the highest quality web hosting services available at the most competitive prices. Its basic VPS solutions are available for as little as $14.99 per month.

Additionally, free setup, cPanel, and WHM administration are included. In addition, there is no charge for data movement, and there is a guarantee of a 99.9 percent uptime.

If you buy today, you'll get a 20% discount on Linux VPS hosting services and use the Coupon Code - "VSH20"

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2023, 02:52:43 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective webhosting services available. Its basic plan for cheap VPS hosting begins at just $25 per month. In addition to that, it provides a wide variety of other additional features that are already included into the plan.At this time, you can receive a discount of 15% on any of our webhosting plans. Please visit our website if you require any further information.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2023, 02:51:24 AM »
WebhostingWorld provides the greatest webhosting services available at prices that are accessible.The cost of its most basic package begins at just $25 per month.At this time, you can receive a discount of 15% on any of our webhosting plans.This is a limited offer.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2023, 03:59:46 AM »
Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers. VNC access, free migrations​, backups​.
Profvds.com network and server uptime have been perfect (my site is always up and accessible from all over the world).
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2023, 05:19:48 AM »
I can say that Rockhoster.com vps is the first host I like. The main point here is that if you do need help, it's there for you.
Now since my site never go down my earnings almost increase 30% since I started using their service.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.