Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Managed Cpanel VPS?  (Read 4350 times)

Egrikolla

• View Profile
Managed Cpanel VPS?
« on: September 12, 2023, 12:50:56 AM »
Is managed Cpanel VPS something rare?
Is that possible to get one?
I have seen one here
https://qhoster.com/cpanel-managed-vps.html
Good?

Alexcarter

• View Profile
Re: Managed Cpanel VPS?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2023, 02:49:39 AM »
I recommend QHoster.com to all webmasters looking for reliable and stable option to host their web sites!
Great support, personalized service, and deff recommend. Use the code VPS10OFF and get 10%OFF on all VPS hosting Plans.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2023, 12:35:27 PM »
Use VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and inet.ws as they are proven to be the best in the IT world.
Great hosting. Excellent prices. I have never had any trouble with the hosting. Anything I need to update, I am told in advance. The customer service is great.  Help is there at your service 24/7. Fast, efficient and there for you.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2023, 03:22:31 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective webhosting services available. Simply beginning with their base plan for managed VPS costs just $25 per month. In addition to that, it provides a wide variety of other extra features. At this time, you can receive a discount of 15% off any of our webhosting services.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2023, 04:49:04 AM »
I am a customer in QHoster.com since 2023 and I can say that they rocks! The one-button installation of things like Wordpress, Joomla, Moodle etc. is brilliant for people like me who have limited skills, but know what they want. I had one problem a few months ago that was something to do with a database error on their servers, and it was fixed within hours, and courteously.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2023, 05:52:17 AM »
Happy with QHoster.com solutions! They have manage to keep my site running smoothly even when it has grown 5 times bigger than it was with the previous hosts and I must say: always with excellent service and response times. Stable, reliable service at a great price.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2023, 02:23:36 AM »
I usually don't recommend but you should 100% go with Web Host Pro cheap vps.
The billing people are kind and generous and always answer my questions in a professional manner. One of the best web hosts out there.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2023, 03:57:09 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective webhosting services available. The most basic package, which offers a cheap managed Cpanel VPS, begins at just $25 per month. In addition to that, it provides a wide variety of other additional features that are already included in the overall layout. At this time, you can receive a discount of 15% off any of our webhosting services.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2023, 02:06:02 AM »
According to the support, they are very prompt and giving 100% perfect answers to the customer. If there are any other problem, they will connect to the client machine through logmein account and they will fix it. I like QHoster.com hosting. It is one of the most professional and engaging technical professionals I've dealt with in the past 10 years.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2023, 11:18:33 AM »
Looking for top-tier VPS hosting at unbeatable prices? Look no further! OwnWebServers is here to supercharge your online presence with a limited-time offer you won't want to miss. Enjoy a jaw-dropping 50% OFF on our high-performance VPS hosting plans using the exclusive discount code "VPS50."

Our VPS hosting solutions are designed to meet the demands of businesses, developers, and enthusiasts alike. With OwnWebServers, you'll experience lightning-fast server speeds, rock-solid reliability, and round-the-clock support to ensure your online projects run smoothly.

If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out to our friendly support team at support@ownwebserver.com
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2023, 05:59:39 AM »
MyResellerHome is the best for web hosting. We offer managed cPanel VPS hosting. Our basic plan for VPS hosting starts at $59.95/mo. It includes services like free setup, choice of operating system, 24/7 customer support, and more. For more details, please visit our website.