Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: High Performance Vps Wanted  (Read 4829 times)

Alexcarter

• View Profile
High Performance Vps Wanted
« on: October 12, 2023, 05:27:41 AM »
Hi All, Having outgrown my existing host, Im looking for the following.
Any recommendations would be appreciated:
US based Unmanaged CentOS VPS
30GB SSD Storage, 4GB RAM, 2 vCPU, 3 IPv4 addresses
Hopefully looking to pay $25/month
Can I trust OwnWebservers.com vps host? Any reviews, please?
Thanks
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
Re: High Performance Vps Wanted
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2023, 06:03:16 AM »
Try out VPS hosting from MyResellerHome. Our web hosting is not only affordable for all but also loaded with features. Our basic plan for VPS hosting starts from $59.95/mo. It includes services like Fully Managed, Free SSL, Free data migration, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

DanielClark165

• Daniel Clark
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2023, 12:24:00 AM »
I've got some exciting news to share with all of you! bodHOST, a trusted web hosting provider, is currently running a spine-chilling offer on their Web Hosting plans for both Linux and Windows platforms.

Coupon Code: SPOOKY40

With the special code SPOOKY40, you can enjoy an incredible 40% discount on bodHOST's Web Hosting services. Whether you're starting a blog, launching an online store, or need hosting for your business website, this deal is too good to pass up. bodHOST is known for its reliability, excellent uptime, and outstanding customer support.

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2023, 12:32:47 PM »
Check out VPS accounts from reliable hosting providers: libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com.
Fastest servers I’ve ever used with unmatched customer service. The amount of value you get for what you’re paying is astronomical.

Maria93

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2023, 08:01:19 AM »
Hello Alexcarter ;)
Unfortunately, I can't say anything about OwnWebservers.com, as I don't work with them
You can find a much more powerful VPS with more features for a nice price at hostpro.com.
If you want a VPS with the resources you mentioned, you can easily write to their managers in a chat or specify it in an email, and they can help you build your own VPS
I also really like the fact that they back up their services every day, which is very important during scheduled maintenance or updates on the server

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2023, 05:31:30 AM »
I like Ownwebservers.com vps host. Recommended! This host is offering a smashing deal on VPS hosting with a whopping 50%+ discount using code "VPS50".
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2023, 12:03:11 PM »
VPS plans from qhoster.com and owned-networks.net are worth trying.
When you call, a tech support person usually picks up in less than 30 seconds, if that. Uptime has been fabulous.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2023, 03:52:36 AM »
You can rely on GTHost.com cheap vps. Intel Xeon processor family with NVMe drives with an essential performance fit to handle the business workload.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2023, 03:47:52 AM »
Fantastic host. I have used a couple of others and finally switched to Ownwebservers.com - I run my web sites on their VPS account and everything works fine.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2023, 09:22:41 AM »
Deals from libertyvps.net and inet.ws are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Their range of Cheap Web Hosting plans are suited to every budget from the individual seeking a personal site to a corporation wanting that web identity or for creating that successful shopping site.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2023, 05:40:53 AM »
Webhostingworld offers the best and affordable webhosting services.Its basic plan just starts from $25/month.Its basic plan just starts from $25/month.It also offers various other additional features that are included in the plan.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2023, 02:24:16 AM »
M2Host is the best web hosting solution. Our VPS hosting plans include features like 24/7 customer support, control panels like cPanel and Plesk, choice of operating system, free migration, free setup, free RV site builder and more. For more information, please visit our website.