Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Choosing a low cost VPS account  (Read 4118 times)

Maichik

• View Profile
Choosing a low cost VPS account
« on: October 19, 2023, 01:03:46 PM »
Comparing VPS plans from ownwebservers.com and rockhoster.com, which way is better to follow and why?

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: Choosing a low cost VPS account
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2023, 03:46:47 AM »
I highly recommend Rockhoster.com kvm vps for those looking for a reliable host with great support. Great host.
Never had any major problems with the service and very little downtime that I am aware of.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2023, 12:18:45 PM »
These companies -  ownwebservers.com and rockhoster.com - are attractive and reliable enough to sign up with.
Everything has worked as advertised. I have been completely satisfied with the sales and tech service departments. Response time has been exceptional. Full access to the server makes for easy setup. The prices are very reasonable.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2023, 03:17:13 AM »
WebhostingWorld offers the best and most affordable web hosting service. Its basic plan for cheap VPS just starts from $25/month. Currently, we are offering 17% off our web hosting services.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2023, 03:50:21 AM »
Can say that compared to our previous hosting provider, rockhoster.com was like a breath of fresh air. Their VPS hosting service is perfect!
They are already set up and ready for Joomla and similar applications, and the customer support has always been prompt and helpful.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2023, 12:33:27 PM »
VPS accounts from hostround.com and allwebhost.com ($5 first month for any plan) are the best to sign up with.
I recommend them for their best up-time and friendly customer care.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2023, 03:13:25 AM »
I'm pleased to have found hostnamaste.com openvz vps hosting provider. Easy to understand website. Great prices.
Prices are really good, hosting is just INCREDIBLE in features. Incredible amount of disk space, bandwidth and benefits as no other host.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2023, 05:41:50 AM »
Try out MyResellerHomes services. Our web hosting plans are affordable and reliable. Our Basic plan starts at just $59.95/mo. It includes services like free setup, complete root access, and more. For more information, please visit our website.