Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Any solid VPS Host?  (Read 3287 times)

BoxIT

• View Profile
Any solid VPS Host?
« on: November 16, 2023, 03:09:55 AM »
Hello everyone,
I'm looking for a long term VPS host that's reliable and has a great customer support.
By great customer support I mean getting a response within a few hours not waiting days to hear back.
Below are minimum specs I will need for my projects although they can be altered but I think these are good starters.
30 gb+ disk space
1 TB+ bandwidth
2 gb Ram
2+ IP addresses
Do you know anything about Neironvps.com virtual private servers? Are they reliable? What host is better?
Any recommendations of any kinds are very welcome.
Thank you all in advance
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Maichik

• View Profile
Re: Any solid VPS Host?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2023, 11:25:04 AM »
Solid VPS deals are available from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net.
Good price, good hardware used, up to date operating system and ready-to help-support - make your VPS services really powerful. Taking into account the price and diversity of locations - it is a real bargain.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2023, 02:24:03 AM »
I'm happy with NeironVPS.com ssd vps, almost never any issues. Servers are fast, heaps of spare processing power, database queries happen very quickly.
Package prices also amazed me (starting from $5.95/mo). It's so much better than our previous hosts that business has actually increased.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2023, 02:59:03 AM »
Anyone looking for a great host, look no further!
Neironvps.com vps has been excellent and top notice thus far. I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed and the features
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2023, 12:34:26 AM »
I would give this host 10+ if I could. They are always there for you. Multiple locations to choose from. Customer service is simply out of this world.
I've been with many different hosts in last 15 years, but nobody (I ran away as fast as I could) is even close to Neironvps.com cheap vps solutions.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2023, 04:33:44 AM »
I can’t say enough good about these guys. It just isn’t possible. I just totally love NeironVPS.com team. Op, don't hesitate to give them a try.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2024, 05:15:49 AM »
MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting services are affordable for all. Our basic VPS hosting plan starts at $59.95/mo. It includes services like  Fully Managed,  Free SSL, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2024, 09:31:04 AM »
OwnWebServers Platform is a leading VPS hosting provider that offers a wide range of services, including computing, storage, networking, databases, and machine learning. OWS Platform is a good choice for businesses of all sizes, from small businesses to large enterprises. They offer a variety of features, including high availability, scalability, and security, excellent customer support.

You can get instant 55% OFF on all VPS hosting plans - Use Code XMAS55. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

Here are the features:

Wide range of services
High availability
Scalable
Secure
Excellent customer support

Best deal buy here >>>https://ownwebservers.com/vps-cloud-server/
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2024, 11:16:10 AM »
Solid VPS deals are available from allwebhost.com and inet.ws.
They have never failed to impress me with its quick and caring response to my questions, issues & concerns.