Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Fast E-VPS Linux Hosts?  (Read 4310 times)

Alexcarter

• View Profile
Fast E-VPS Linux Hosts?
« on: December 08, 2023, 04:39:04 AM »
I'm looking for a long term Linux VPS for a few sites.
Budget $20 + any taxes if applicable
Min 2 core CPU, Min 2GB Ram, Min 50GB HDD, Min 25GB Traffic
Any established web hosting providers you can recommend?
Do you know anything about Profvds.com e-vps? Will it be worth trying them?
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

DanielClark165

• Daniel Clark
    • View Profile
Re: Fast E-VPS Linux Hosts?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2023, 11:47:50 PM »
Celebrate the festive season with bodHOST's exclusive Christmas SALE! Unlock a 15% discount on cheap VPS Hosting using the special coupon code: SANTA15. Elevate your hosting experience with high-performance VPS solutions while enjoying significant savings during this limited-time holiday offer. Secure your virtual presence with bodHOST and make your Christmas merrier with reliable and discounted hosting services.

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2023, 09:56:55 AM »
Accounts from owned-networks.net and hostsailor.com are good enough to sign up with.
Their service is really fast and they are ready to support you 24/7.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2023, 04:57:41 AM »
Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all ProfVDS.com vps servers. You'll receive VPS servers in Bratislava\Slovakia on XEN virtualization technology.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2023, 11:57:03 AM »
Have a look at VPS plans from decent hosting providers: hostingsource.com (the VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all VPS plans) and inet.ws (GMY0BX8CEL - 40% off for the first 3 months).
Their services are blazing fast. I love it and I hope you seriously look at these hosts. The prices and services have a wide range of services and pricing depending on what your needs are.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2023, 02:51:12 AM »
Can express the point that I am happy with GTHost.com vps hosting service. Excellent service would definitely recommend to others.
100% Owned Equipment. Also check out their Looking Glass: https://gthost.com/looking-glass/ (ping, traceroute, mtr).
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2023, 11:07:14 AM »
VPS plans from allwebhost.com ( $5 first month for any plan) and hostsailor.com are worth trying.
Everything you want in a web-host. Consistent speed, rock-solid uptime reliability, great support and all the tools you need to create an effective web presence. Want more could you want?

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2023, 02:33:19 AM »
I bought one of Profvds.com EU vps hosting accounts - they helped me to choose the best fit. Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers.
As for support, besides speed of responses, I checked to see if they are technically competent and they really do their best to prove it. The price is really affordable and I am satisfied with it.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2023, 05:42:29 AM »
VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and black.host are worth trying.
 The price is really good, the service is perfect and the control panel is friendly to use.