Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: owned-networks.net vs rockhoster.com  (Read 3707 times)

Maichik

• View Profile
owned-networks.net vs rockhoster.com
« on: December 15, 2023, 12:52:55 PM »
Which VPS account should I have a deal with - owned-networks.net or rockhoster.com?

Maria93

• View Profile
Re: owned-networks.net vs rockhoster.com
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2023, 01:38:38 PM »
Both options - owned-networks.net and rockhoster.com - have their advantages. However, I would recommend going with hostpro.com. Their VPS packages may suit your needs better as they offer a variety of plans with different resources and scaling options to ensure the best choice for your project. Also, they have a good reputation for service quality and reliability.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2023, 02:43:04 AM »
Just here to say that rockhoster.com kvm vps web host is a really good provider, amazing support, their own severs (not some reseller stuff), great price, it's got it all!
Pricing is good and the account was setup promptly with everything I needed. Any questions I had were answered within a couple of hours.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2023, 11:18:05 AM »
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com (the VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all VPS plans) and rockhoster.com are worth trying.
I have always been impressed by their reliability, well laid out control panel, generous storage and limits that I can work with.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2023, 02:32:33 AM »
It is also 100% Mobile Ready, so I have the opportunity to manage my hosting account.
Rockhoster.com is easy to use hosting provider and I would highly recommend its hosting to other webmasters.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2024, 03:28:54 AM »
Several friends have moved their business sites to Rockhoster.com and I plan to move my primary corporate web site to them soon as well.
Great cheap service and easy too use. The interface is easy to use and suitable for beginners.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2024, 01:32:07 AM »
Happy with Rockhoster.com kvm vps. Service is prompt and excellent.
Well worth every penny the support you receive is excellent no matter what time of day you get in touch there is always a prompt response to any query.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko