Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: VPS provider ... what's the best one?  (Read 2928 times)

Ingtant

• View Profile
VPS provider ... what's the best one?
« on: December 28, 2023, 11:41:01 AM »
Which VPS provider is the best to sign up with - rockhoster.com or inet.ws?

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: VPS provider ... what's the best one?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2024, 07:38:30 AM »
Linux or Windows?
If you are looking for the suggestion regarding the best linux VPS I would recommend you this:
https://regvps.com/linux-vps/
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2024, 11:06:11 AM »
The best VPS providers are: hostingsource.com and owned-networks.net.
Very well executed hosting companies. If you are technical, they can help, if you are not technical, they can help!

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2024, 04:18:15 AM »
I'd normally look for in below order: support (technical support is very important), value for price (you will get what you pay for), uptime and reliability!
Nice vps packages you can get from Exmasters.com - They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2024, 05:43:46 AM »
Try out the web hosting service, MyResellerHome. Our VPS hosting packages begin at $59.95 per month. It features services such as operating system selection, free SSL, full root access, fully managed, and many more. Please see your website for more details.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2024, 01:05:45 AM »
I recommend Rockhoster.com kvm vps hosting for those who want to host their blogs and see them online.
Uptime guarantee is trust - 99.9% (my web site has never been down before). Speed is faster than I have had with my previous host.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

manoharparakh

• View Profile
    • sap s4 hana architecture
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2024, 05:39:29 AM »
ESDS VPS Hosting comes with industry-leading differences. ESDS VPS Hosting solutions offer leading services to its customers as the servers are built with the best-in-industry & latest processors and SSD hard drives. ESDS offers managed services to its customers, allowing them to focus on their core business competencies, while our experts ensure 24x7 technical Support and superior performance. ESDS serves as a one-stop solution for superior VPS Hosting, be it Windows or Linux.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2024, 10:51:43 PM by manoharparakh »

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2024, 12:54:18 AM »
I am not that knowledgeable about computers or creating a website but found their web builder software easy to use and when I have found myself in difficulties the customer support was very good and dealt with my problems with efficiency and speed. Pleased with rockhoster.com hosting solutions. Even the Security Issue is now under control.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2024, 11:28:03 AM »
Right VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and ewallhost.com are worth trying.
They are  the most reliable hosts I have used. Unlike many other hosts, with them everything just works and you're not wasting time trying to figure things out. Things happen quickly and effectively.