Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: VPS from a decent hosting provider ...  (Read 1932 times)

Ingtant

• View Profile
VPS from a decent hosting provider ...
« on: January 30, 2024, 09:43:44 AM »
Should I use a VPS from either ewallhost.com or rockhoster.com?
Which one is the best for hosting a forum?

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: VPS from a decent hosting provider ...
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2024, 01:42:52 AM »
Also, I've seen no downtime and their server is plenty fast.
The selection of packages is awesome. The price for them is reasonable.
My advice: Backup your websites at least once a week and choose rockhoster.com for your kvmvps hosting.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2024, 06:22:24 AM »
Try out the web hosting service, MyResellerHome. Our VPS hosting packages begin at $59.95 per month. It features services such as operating system selection, free SSL, full root access, fully managed, and many more. Please see your website for more details.

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2024, 11:16:05 AM »
I'd draw your attention to VPS plans from solid hosting providers: legionbox.com and hostingsource.com.
When my website was down I’ve got all the necessary support immediately.
The support agent was friendly and knowledgeable.
My website was in the air again in no time.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2024, 05:33:13 AM »
I've been with Rockhoster.com for over 8 months now and I'm very happy to report that I have had absolutely no problems with them or their service, whatsoever.
The kvm vps includes the availability of latest Windows and Linux OS with dedicated resources. Starting at €12.85/mo.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2024, 01:16:53 AM »
Get hostingsource.com VPS hosting - $5 first month for any plan.
Since I am fairly new to internet programming and that sort of thing I have used it several times. The service is much appreciated.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

DanielClark165

• Daniel Clark
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2024, 11:57:50 PM »
BodHOST, a reputable hosting provider, offers high-quality VPS services tailored to meet the diverse needs of website owners. Their VPS solutions provide excellent performance, customization options, and scalability, ensuring your website operates smoothly and efficiently. By choosing BodHOST, you can enjoy the benefits of a reliable and secure VPS hosting environment that caters to your website's evolving requirements.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2024, 01:58:31 AM »
I started with Profvds.com vps servers - and I am impressed from the start. BA-4G-2-50: CPU - 2, Memory - 4 GB, Disk Space - 50 GB, Traffic - Unlimited, Port - 1 Gbps, Virtualization - HVM, Location - Bratislava Slovakia, Price - €14 EUR. You can pay by Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, Stripe, Bitcoin, Sberbank.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2024, 03:11:30 AM »
I know Exmasters.com vps hosting is good: CPU: 2 Core, RAM: 4 GB, SSD: 50 GB, Monthly Price: $15.
Every virtual private server comes with pre-installed system - everything will work immediately.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Maria93

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2024, 05:15:44 AM »
Hostpro.com has experience in providing stable and reliable hosting services. They have been working in this industry for a long time, gaining the trust of many users.
This hosting service offers VPS plans with SSD and NVMe-based servers that provide faster data access and better overall performance for your applications.
It is also known for its professional and high-quality customer support. In case of any problems or questions, having reliable support can be crucial for the smooth running of your hosting.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2024, 12:01:45 AM »
M2Host offers cost-effective and dependable web hosting plans. Our VPS hosting plans start at $30 per month. It has features such as 24/7 customer support, full root access, free migration, and free setup, among others. You can learn more about us by visiting our website.